2025 Jaden Wilkerson 3* OL from Orlando Edgewater

Advertisement
He's on the 25 OL Board that Gaby posted so I'm assuming an OV is forthcoming.

Did say he planned on returning

Advertisement
Advertisement

Some of you may know that I am connected to Edgewater high school. Yesterday I spoke with a couple of the coaches, and I can confirm that Wilkerson will commit to Miami soon. However, I am not sure that I am too high on him because he is a former basketball player (that couldn’t cut it), who just started playing football a couple of years ago. He has the prototypical size that you want in a tackle. But I don’t know how tough he really is. In the state of Florida where the DEs are about 6’1 200lbs we won’t know how good he is until that real comp come his way.

On the upside: the kid is really athletic and carry his size really really well. He is a true 6’5 320+ guy. One year in a S&C program would easily make a NFL caliber OT from the physical standpoint. If he can gain a physical and mental toughness (that’s not found in a basketball player) then Miami might have one on their hands. We’ll see if he’s a Anez Cooper or an Adam ElGammal. But the coach did say he’d take him over Payton Kirkland right now!! He mentioned that because he wouldn’t allow Kirkland to play for him back in the days when Kirkland tried to come to Edgewater cause he said the kid wasn’t good at all and his attitude wasn’t good either. Told me Kirkland was cut at Texas which is why he jumped in the portal.

Last edited:
Some of you may know that I am connected to Edgewater high school. Yesterday I spoke with a couple of the coaches, and I can confirm that Wilkerson will commit to Miami soon. However, I am not sure that I am too high on him because he is a former basketball player (that couldn’t cut it), who is just started playing football a couple of years ago. He has the prototypical size that you want in a tackle. But I don’t know how tough he really is. In the state of Florida where are DEs are about 6’1 210lbs we won’t know how good he is until that real comp come his way.

On the upside: the kid is really athletic and carry his size really really well. He is a true 6’5 320+ guy. One year in a S&C program would easily make a NFL caliber OT from the physical standpoint. If he can gain a physical and mental toughness (that’s not found in a basketball player) then Miami Miami might have one their hands. We’ll see if he’s a Anez Cooper or an Adam ElGammal. But the coach did say he’d take him over Payton Kirkland right now!! He mentioned that because he wouldn’t allow Kirkland to play for him back in the days when Kirkland tried to come to Edgewater cause he said the kid wasn’t good at all and his attitude wasn’t good either. Told me Kirkland was cut at Texas which is why he jumped in the portal.
Good $h!t. It seems they are placing alot on pure athleticism with alot of these players, which i like. If u remember Njoku came in as a 3 star, a high jumper and maybe played BB as well. I think he was the only first round pick of that class that included 5 star Chad Thomas and other higher rated players. Njoku was the best athlete.

Some of you may know that I am connected to Edgewater high school. Yesterday I spoke with a couple of the coaches, and I can confirm that Wilkerson will commit to Miami soon. However, I am not sure that I am too high on him because he is a former basketball player (that couldn’t cut it), who just started playing football a couple of years ago. He has the prototypical size that you want in a tackle. But I don’t know how tough he really is. In the state of Florida where the DEs are about 6’1 200lbs we won’t know how good he is until that real comp come his way.

On the upside: the kid is really athletic and carry his size really really well. He is a true 6’5 320+ guy. One year in a S&C program would easily make a NFL caliber OT from the physical standpoint. If he can gain a physical and mental toughness (that’s not found in a basketball player) then Miami might have one on their hands. We’ll see if he’s a Anez Cooper or an Adam ElGammal. But the coach did say he’d take him over Payton Kirkland right now!! He mentioned that because he wouldn’t allow Kirkland to play for him back in the days when Kirkland tried to come to Edgewater cause he said the kid wasn’t good at all and his attitude wasn’t good either. Told me Kirkland was cut at Texas which is why he jumped in the portal.
We heard it here first.

I like us locking in these big high upside interior OL guys now and then we can streamline our OL focus on the true top of the board whale prospects

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back