Jackets @ Canes 4pm ACCN

Why I put myself through this twice a week blows my mind. It’s like I’m in Groundhog Day.
Same here. I just keep tuning in game after game but it's the same with the football and baseball teams every year no matter the season. I still yell at the TV and talk **** about them tho lol...probably gonna shorten my life in the long run

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same here. I just keep tuning in game after game but it's the same with the football and baseball teams every year no matter the season. I still yell and the TV and talk **** about them tho lol...probably gonna shorten my life in the long run
Last few minutes (of Canes on court) resembles basketball! Maybe just for you (hope it lasts)!

If Benz is in for defense, it aint working... awful there. But a lead is a lead.
If Benz is in for good passes to a breaking Omier, THAT AINT workin either. (Maybe he'll keep making some 3's)

(upd, ok, nice block by Benz, ill admit it. show me more please.)

Advertisement
Gonna have to explain the point of a timeout for Bensley to hold the ball for 20 seconds

Advertisement
Not sure I’ve ever seen a half of basketball like this. One team 55% from 3 and that’s second best to us at 60.5%.

11 GT 3’s
9 Miami 3’s

Djobet competes. Love it. He’s excellent in helpside and always puts a body on someone when the ball goes up. Need more like him
Yeah I need to add him to my bring back wishlist for next yr. Nwoko, Djobet, George and Cleveland. Other than that I'd like to see fresh faces and a proven true big man from the transfer portal 🙏

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back