It’s amazing how stupid people are

Advertisement
It was also kinda crazy Lt was even mocked in round 1 ever imo. But it’s all about optics. You don’t think Bud is going to forward these to FSU? Yes they will and if the prospects were gators/Noles we would do the same thing!

This is stupid unless the mock draft date can be shown to be reliable. Any **** face with the internet can make a mock draft blog. How is the Y axis validated? Bud has a hard on for us. Always has

More LT than JW in my opinion. LT really held up well at the point of attack and we saw how devastating his loss was to the team in the FSU, UL and Rutgers games. He’s not nearly as good as his five star ranking but he’s still valuable and I expect he’ll make a team. Kid can play if he puts his mind to it.
You really think that regarding LT? Generally I agree with your takes, but not so much this time. The Clemson game was when I completely wrote him off. He got steamrolled several times and particularly looked awful taking on double teams. He didn't "suck" during his time here and I certainly have been harsher on him because of those 5 stars, but I never saw anything more than flash plays out of him. Make a play then disappear for a couple quarters....or games.

I've heard the "but he's a 3 tech playing a 0 tech" arguments. I've heard the injury arguments. There may be some truth to those, but overall, I struggle to come up with a better word to describe him time in Coral Gables as anything other than disappointing.

Advertisement
Bud is peak beta passive aggressive to the max. Anytime he's on a podcast with any guys with more clout than him he's super PC but with his Nole buddies he takes shots at us constantly. Let's just beat their *** on the field this year and shut down this annoying revenge of the nerds schtick they have going on.

Williams for sure. Taylor meh, maybe in spurts. But he flashed a lot at times when he played then went dark at times. That was consistent.

The one that really flopped was Kam. Considerably worse last year than 2022.

Either way, we can try to spin this as fans, but it ain’t a great story.
My brother and I were talking how we can't believe they all tested so bad especially Kam

Typical Criminole ****……the only thing separating Dud from Genie the Weenie is that Dud might not fellate himself looking at topless photos of recruits……allegedly

Advertisement
Unfortunately, the more that was put on the tape, the more the potential didn't match the production. I don't think that's a Mario issue but rather the fact that the potential was aggrandized as a result of star rankings.
Potential means you ain’t done it yet…having said that LT has tons of potential…

More LT than JW in my opinion. LT really held up well at the point of attack and we saw how devastating his loss was to the team in the FSU, UL and Rutgers games. He’s not nearly as good as his five star ranking but he’s still valuable and I expect he’ll make a team. Kid can play if he puts his mind to it.
Agreed. LT really impressed me this year tbh. Was he Warren Sapp blowing into the backfield and killing quarterbacks? Not even close. Did he do a good job of controlling the interior line and keeping Kiko clean? Yeah. He wasn’t a five star talent but he was a good DT last year. We could use someone to do the exact same things this year.

Williams for sure. Taylor meh, maybe in spurts. But he flashed a lot at times when he played then went dark at times. That was consistent.

The one that really flopped was Kam. Considerably worse last year than 2022.

Either way, we can try to spin this as fans, but it ain’t a great story.
I’m not sure Kam was better year 2 than year 1 tbh

He had hype year 2 and the GT game padded his stats but he was more reliable as a freshman imo

But I digress…your point is a good one

Development.
A mystical notion that a coach will develop an average player into a first round pick.
The idea that someone with minimal skill and athleticism can somehow be transformed by 20 hrs/week of coaching. The belief that a 5 star player just needs the right coach to get him to the first round.

Development is a personal choice that you make while knowing that even if you give everything you got…. You still may not make it.

Development is a journey of dedication, discipline, and commitment that most are just simply not willing to embark on and then blame their lack of development on a coach or a program.

Advertisement

TrumpyCane finds it amazing how people can look at this chart and blame Mario for “development”

It’s almost like their draft stock tanked because of their ****** combine scores and not their performance on the field

Stupidity is infinite my friend it has no limits or bounds. Once you come to terms with that then everything else all makes sense.

You mean NFL scouts started watching more film when these guys got draft eligible and found out they weren’t as good as everyone thought they were? What a concept.

They could’ve just read this board and found out none of these guys were as polished or as good as the pre season mocks and the AA status one of them got.

This is stupid unless the mock draft date can be shown to be reliable. Any **** face with the internet can make a mock draft blog. How is the Y axis validated? Bud has a hard on for us. Always has
I agree with sentiment, but I think it's accurate that all those players are worse off after workouts.

Advertisement
They’re just salty we called them TRANSFER PORTAL U last year when theire best players Coleman verse benson fiske and Travis were TRANSFERS.

Let it go. Mario saw their success and is doing ONE BETTER. This year our like will push their **** in

But wait... he isn't done! So much context missing, but he also is just wrong.

Definite (9):

Restrepo
George
Arroyo
Rivers
Samson (or another high school recruit)
Cooper
Francis

Bain
Damari

TBD - Horton Bissainthe and Harris (Williams if we assume we’ll start in 12 personnel most games, which knowing Mario…yeah)

What a load of ****.

Advertisement
Back