It’s amazing how stupid people are

How much you want a bet the Nole journalists and fans carpet bomb the net negative recruiting and still get beat by Miami on Early Signing Day?

Advertisement
To be fair, what else is he gonna talk about?

Ukaleles 11-47 spring game performance or the big unveiling of their undefeated championship rings a few months after being beaten to a bloody pulp by UGA?

Definite (9):

Restrepo
George
Arroyo
Rivers
Samson (or another high school recruit)
Cooper
Francis

Bain
Damari

TBD - Horton Bissainthe and Harris (Williams if we assume we’ll start in 12 personnel most games, which knowing Mario…yeah)

What a load of ****.
Yes 15/22 is a load of ****. As you point out it is probably 13/22. 14/22 if it's Cam at TE. Will Damari start? Could be 15/22. Samson gets hurt and it's 16/22.

Looks like the starters are transfers supplemented by Manny recruits with a couple of Mario's sprinkled in.

Last edited:

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that
I mean just close the end of the year awards with this post post because I don’t know if anything tops it

It was also kinda crazy Lt was even mocked in round 1 ever imo. But it’s all about optics. You don’t think Bud is going to forward these to FSU? Yes they will and if the prospects were gators/Noles we would do the same thing!
I think you mean he was mocked in round one

Angry Fun GIF by Masha and The Bear

Advertisement
If I recall correctly LT went into summer camp over weight, that's a sign of laziness IF true.

Williams for sure. Taylor meh, maybe in spurts. But he flashed a lot at times when he played then went dark at times. That was consistent.

The one that really flopped was Kam. Considerably worse last year than 2022.

Either way, we can try to spin this as fans, but it ain’t a great story.
JW best year here was probably his Freshman year, people raved about Kitchens 2022 year, I got cursed out for saying he was a little over rated because half his picks came in one game. LT's Soph year was his best, he regressed in 2023

The blue dots are experts, whatever that means. They dont have williams and kinchens crashing nearly as much like the orange fan dots.

Advertisement
Miami's culture will continue to remain broken until our draft-eligible players come back to school instead of continuing the practice of listening to scum-of-the-earth agents and making destructive decisions.

Taylor, Kinchens, Williams should be leading the team in 2024.

LT definitely needed another year at college level (with NIL $ at that). I still believe Kam will become a good pro. Maybe this makes me stupid, 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
LT definitely needed another year at college level (with NIL $ at that). I still believe Kam will become a good pro. Maybe this makes me stupid, 🤷🏾‍♂️
Yeah. Taylor could probably have improved his status but Kinchens wasn’t going to all of the sudden run a 4.4 if he stayed.

Advertisement
Let's be real. LT and James Williams decision to leave was foolish. They bought the mock draft hype.

I remember arguing many on here when those mocks had LT as a top 15 pick and I tried to bring yall back to reality.

LT couldve got his act together and actually put in the work. James could've transitioned to LB which is what he should've always been.

Kam was the only one it made sense for him to leave. He maxed out already.

TrumpyCane finds it amazing how people can look at this chart and blame Mario for “development”

It’s almost like their draft stock tanked because of their ****** combine scores and not their performance on the field

It is sad when we got LT I thought he was going to be superstar. He had so much promise. He killed it in HS. I don’t think it was a development issue with him, it was fire and desire. You watched him and he would make 5 great plays a game and the rest of the game he disappeared. You put Ray Ray drive into LT we are talking about the next Sapp.

Advertisement
Back