It’s amazing how stupid people are

Advertisement

TrumpyCane finds it amazing how people can look at this chart and blame Mario for “development”

It’s almost like their draft stock tanked because of their ****** combine scores and not their performance on the field

Unbelievable.

And by that I mean, "believable."

The ONLY thing that is keeping LT from being an undrafted FA, is that DT is such a desperate position of need in the NFL, if he still has a pulse on draft weekend, someone will probably take him. But if that's before the final 2 rounds, that's an overpay by any measure. And maybe even then it's a wasted pick.

Advertisement

TrumpyCane finds it amazing how people can look at this chart and blame Mario for “development”

It’s almost like their draft stock tanked because of their ****** combine scores and not their performance on the field

IMG_4482.jpeg

It's funny how much Bud Elliot hates Miami. Example 10,000 of a fan who our teams in the early to mid 2000s traumatized.

If we have a big year he will delete his social media. He was apoplectic back in 2017 when we went all the way up to #2.

Last edited:
Advertisement

dude wasnt all that his whole time here, he lived off the "5 star we stole from juggernaut UF" while bama and uga and OSU passed. Decent player but this had nothing to do with UM. He was what he was when he got here.

Unfortunately, the more that was put on the tape, the more the potential didn't match the production. I don't think that's a Mario issue but rather the fact that the potential was aggrandized as a result of star rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ironically, Williams and Taylor both had their best season last year. Before last year neither had done much.

Williams for sure. Taylor meh, maybe in spurts. But he flashed a lot at times when he played then went dark at times. That was consistent.

The one that really flopped was Kam. Considerably worse last year than 2022.

Either way, we can try to spin this as fans, but it ain’t a great story.

Ironically, Williams and Taylor both had their best season last year. Before last year neither had done much.

More LT than JW in my opinion. LT really held up well at the point of attack and we saw how devastating his loss was to the team in the FSU, UL and Rutgers games. He’s not nearly as good as his five star ranking but he’s still valuable and I expect he’ll make a team. Kid can play if he puts his mind to it.

Advertisement
Back