I want the TRUTH!!!!

Would you have hired Golden 2011 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And we wonder why we suck? Just bring back Davis and we should be good to go...

I love Butch as much as the next guy, but this administration, after just going through a NCAA debacle, is not going to bring back Butch. It just isn't going to happen.

See.....that's that **** I don't like. What has Butch been proven guilty of??? Would this administration actually be dumb enough to lose while appearing clean.....than win while appearing dirty? Moreover, why would we appear to be dirty?- oh yeah, that's right- we're Miami. No matter what we do, we'll always be dirty to the general public. I say fck em' all and get a winner in here, no matter how "dirty" he "seems" to be!

Advertisement
319.jpg

I love Butch as much as the next guy, but this administration, after just going through a NCAA debacle, is not going to bring back Butch. It just isn't going to happen.

And honestly, some people have short memories. We gave Golden a bunch of sh** for interviewing with PSU but I remember vividly Butch straight lying to my face and bouncing a day later

Fair enough, but he also said that the administration tried to play him in contract negotiations.

Either way, if he could build another 01 team, he can lie to me all he wants.

And honestly, some people have short memories. We gave Golden a bunch of sh** for interviewing with PSU but I remember vividly Butch straight lying to my face and bouncing a day later

Fair enough, but he also said that the administration tried to play him in contract negotiations.

Either way, if he could build another 01 team, he can lie to me all he wants.

Lol fair enough

Advertisement
Back