How much longer until we declare LT officially a bust?

Advertisement
cmon man, don't go this route.

What route is that? He started ****. Called me a *****. Not that I care cause this is the Internet and he’s just some ***** *** keyboard warrior behind the screen, but what kind of female **** is that. Pulling receipts? Man that’s like a menstruating female.

I mean, you did diss him pretty bad on his LT and so far he's right.
🤷🏿‍♂️
I mean, it's CIS, receipts will be pulled.

LOL - I dissed him? He’s acting like a little ***** punk.

Celebrating a cane and his apparent draft failure. What kind of feminine vindictive **** is that?

Some of you guys are worse than low IQ ragged hoes. Not talking about you, but these people know who they are.

LOL - I dissed him? He’s acting like a little ***** punk.

Celebrating a cane and his apparent draft failure. What kind of feminine vindictive **** is that?

Some of you guys are worse than low IQ ragged hoes. Not talking about you, but these people know who they are.
Well, two things can be true

Maybe he does, but he has stated in here he wanted him to succeed.

But also the Cane in a lot of us can't stand someone with all the potential just skate byz especially in games when we need our best to shine.

Sometumes we do name call too much, but a lot of family do.

In the end, we want ALL of our guys (speaking for me) to succeed, win us nattys and dominate in the NFL and not waste God-given talent.
I think that's what irks ppl the most, all the talent in the world and doing nothing with it. Thats with anything in life.

Advertisement
Back