Coaching Horror Show

Do you defend Josh Gattis and this Offensive Scheme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
None of this is productive. And Gattis isn’t good here but neither are a number of players currently on the roaster. Hopefully there’s turnover with staff and players and I think there will be.

**** Gattis. He’s a disaster. Deserves to be called out in the long history of the board allowing relentless attacks on ****** coaches. Mario too for allowing it to continue and in game ineptness.

****ting all over the backup QB as some sort of victory lap when we have few if any other options to put under center in a **** offense, seems exactly the type of thing certain posters do that divide the board.

Advertisement
Did anyone notice Gattis is on sidelines now instead of the booth where he started the season?

His route concepts in the short/intermediate passing game are the worst I’ve seen at any level. Go down to the local park next weekend and you will see full time accountants with better route concepts than Gattis

You’re right, we are who we are and what our record says we are. But you missed a good game, the kids didn’t give up! I made a lot of plans to alter my schedule to ensure I could see the game. It’s sunny and 60 right now at home, so at the end or October, you know how that goes With getting outside chores done.
I will definitely catch the replay!

I’m happy when we win. I try not to let the losses at this point bother me because it’s clear we have a long way to go

I bought season tickets even though I don’t live in the area. Just didn’t want to keep structuring my Saturdays around the games anymore for a bit is all

Advertisement
I had a feeling since southern miss, reinforced by A&M, n UNC put the nail in the coffin. I don't need 3 years to know wats up.

I've said it 100 times ur stuck with Mario, ur not stuck with Gattis.
Gattis sucks.
Mario’s a game CoRch.
We have been awful.
Lost to MTSU and Duke.
And still got Cormani…
and flipped a guy from Okie.

Advertisement
Can hear Mario at his presser now…

“ it was a great win over a great UVA team.Proud of the coaching staff ( always mention them first) and the players for continuing to fight.We we’re breaking in a new QB and had a lot of plays where we had guys open but we didn’t execute.Did I mention we were breaking in a new QB.
Defense played hard and Gattis called a great game cause did I mention we were breaking in a new QB and he had a limited playbook he could use.

“ We decided to go to our one running play( not game ,play) cause Parrish was running hard and oh yea in case I haven’t mentioned it we were breaking in a new QB.We will take today to enjoy this historic win over this great UVA team and me and the coaches will get together tomorrow to see if we can design a second running play we can use but I have a good feeling that the last running play will be given a lot of consideration cause…well…it had great results.

We’re 4 and 4 and it’s great to be back to .500 with this unbelievable schedule we’ve had to navigate and now it’s on to our biggest rival so I’m hoping our new QB will improve a little so we can get to 5-4 “

Thanks guys that all cause I need to get to the celebration in the locker room …and he pumps his fist as he leaves the podium..
You forgot the "Go Canes"
bullshit GIF

Advertisement
The product on the field might be the worst canes team I've seen. I rather get 5 stars than not but that **** doesn't excite me bc of how bad we've been on the field.
Worst team I’ve seen as well. That said it’s going to definitely take talent. He’s pulling that. If he doesn’t change the OC/scheme, he’ll ultimately not get above middling

Advertisement
Back