Coaching Horror Show

Do you defend Josh Gattis and this Offensive Scheme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t watch any of the game

But I checked the Gameday thread once and it astonishes me that people still act like this is supposed to be a different team week to week

We are who we thought we were. Ain’t nothing else to say man. Not sure where this need for hot takes that are imaginary comes from
You’re right, we are who we are and what our record says we are. But you missed a good game, the kids didn’t give up! I made a lot of plans to alter my schedule to ensure I could see the game. It’s sunny and 60 right now at home, so at the end or October, you know how that goes With getting outside chores done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ponce's offenses at App St. looked miles ahead of Gattis' **** show
Maryland offense looks elite with Enos. So again I say that means absolutely ****** nothing. If that doesn't make sense to you don't reply to this message.

Of course they knew play they were running stride for stride with every player entire game.
Yea I just watched that play again. Brinson was supposed to pass but the dbs knew the play. This offense is sooo predictable.

D7293203-EF04-44F5-AA12-761D3E98DA90.jpeg

Maryland offense looks elite with Enos. So again I say that means absolutely ****** nothing. If that doesn't make sense to you don't reply to this message.
Well, we better keep Gattis then because what coaches do at other places doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually, there are still some chromosome lacking individuals who still were blaming lack of talent today.

We are now averaging 17 PPG against P5 opponents with 4 games left in the season. Last year we averaged double the points with essentially the same core offensive players and a handcuffed running game.

But yet the chromsome lacking individuals still say we have less talent than Virginia, Duke and MTSU. The Miami bros are strong.

Advertisement
No we fire his *** and Ponce and try again.
Did you read my first post? Gattis should be gone yesterday. Who are we going to hire to replace him in the middle of the season? I don't see how Ponce could be any worse. And then I'm fine with ****canning him at the end of the year as well if we don't see vast improvement. Like 35 points a game improvement

This was an affront to the game of football and the worst offensive showdown since 1897 Princeton-Rutgers when Abraham "Legs of Mystery" Jablonski shook "Irish" Terry McGillicutty for a 2 yard gain to preserve a 0-0 tie

Advertisement
Back