Coaching Horror Show

Do you defend Josh Gattis and this Offensive Scheme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who's defending Gattis?

At this point it's just who's more to blame. The players or Gattis? Neither inspire much confidence but many coaches could put these same players in better positions

End of the day, Mario is responsible for Gattis and the offense. He seemed extremely excited about the way today's game went.

I don’t think Mario fires him he likes games like this. Players were open Garcia isn’t that good. With all that being said. Colleges with far less talent put up more points each week in football so something has to change

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We must make a change at OC, no longer a debate on any level whatsoever, at worst if you're MC and refuse to fire Ponce he can be moved to WR coach if it results in a home run hire at OC/qb coach.

Advertisement
Pics or get out
woman-dancing.gif

Advertisement
Nah bruh... Gattis Gang is still on the front lines.

Just give it a few days, trust me, I know this fan base like my own child lol
I will admit I thought after the UNC and V Tech game, and based on some reports of this moron being flexible enough to adjust to what he has with TVD, that there was some chance of growth and development. But the schemes, the route trees and play calls has shown that this guy makes Pat Nix look like Don Coryell. I pray that our insiders are right and he is dead man walking this year.
The next question is where we go with the next guy?
Look ALL coaches make bad hires in their careers, the good ones learn from it and go and get a good one after, even if it goes against what they would prefer.

With every week that goes by Gattis inches closer to Dnofrio as the worst coordinator in Miami history.

Advertisement
Back