Coaching Horror Show

Do you defend Josh Gattis and this Offensive Scheme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I saw was a well coach team who minimized turnovers while capitalizing on an unheard of 4/4 from FG. Just this time last year Andy was missing that kick. How you do anything is how you do everything! Bak!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh trust me, they will...

If there’s one thing Canes fans do better than anybody, it’s defend bad Coaching.

Can hear Mario at his presser now…

“ it was a great win over a great UVA team.Proud of the coaching staff ( always mention them first) and the players for continuing to fight.We we’re breaking in a new QB and had a lot of plays where we had guys open but we didn’t execute.Did I mention we were breaking in a new QB.
Defense played hard and Gattis called a great game cause did I mention we were breaking in a new QB and he had a limited playbook he could use.

“ We decided to go to our one running play( not game ,play) cause Parrish was running hard and oh yea in case I haven’t mentioned it we were breaking in a new QB.We will take today to enjoy this historic win over this great UVA team and me and the coaches will get together tomorrow to see if we can design a second running play we can use but I have a good feeling that the last running play will be given a lot of consideration cause…well…it had great results.

We’re 4 and 4 and it’s great to be back to .500 with this unbelievable schedule we’ve had to navigate and now it’s on to our biggest rival so I’m hoping our new QB will improve a little so we can get to 5-4 “

Thanks guys that all cause I need to get to the celebration in the locker room …and he pumps his fist as he leaves the podium..

Just fire him tonight! Let Ponce call it for the rest and then fire him. Enough of this.

At this point Ponce can’t be any worst, for PR reasons doubt Mario fires him mid season

If that's the case might as well throw Prince Ponce the heir out there calling plays ;)
How the fúck can you watch a Miami game and not think Ponce is just as much or more of the problem. What have the QBs shown you to draw that conclusion. I honestly think offense would be worse.

Advertisement
The peak of Gattis's creativity is deciding to run it between the left guard and tackle or right guard and tackle, after motioning a TE back into the box.

Brilliant.
Funnily enough if we'd run more today we'd have won more comfortably.

Ain't no one defending him bruh. People just love making up imaginary scenarios :pgdead:
I didn’t watch any of the game

But I checked the Gameday thread once and it astonishes me that people still act like this is supposed to be a different team week to week

We are who we thought we were. Ain’t nothing else to say man. Not sure where this need for hot takes that are imaginary comes from

I didn’t watch any of the game

But I checked the Gameday thread once and it astonishes me that people still act like this is supposed to be a different team week to week

We are who we thought we were. Ain’t nothing else to say man. Not sure where this need for hot takes that are imaginary comes from

Just arguing against air lol

Advertisement
1667075900124.gif

I’m gonna STFU about what I saw…

Advertisement
I honestly thought Brinson was supposed to throw it. It looked like it was going to Keyshawn but the dbs knew the play so he held it.
Of course they knew play they were running stride for stride with every player entire game.

Advertisement
Back