Henderson and Porter Returning Per ...

Dance.jpg

Advertisement
We will be in the acc championship game next year IMO. Needed these guys back and are adding some good juncos.

Advertisement
Sorry, but Seantrel better leave the drama on the sideline his senior season. And Porter, well, he's gotta play for this news to be important.

Advertisement
Sorry, but Seantrel better leave the drama on the sideline his senior season. And Porter, well, he's gotta play for this news to be important.

You mean having a close childhood friend die and then getting into an accident?

I'm sorry he inconvenienced you.

Advertisement
If true, I think this makes UM a game better( at least)

Also, I hope this signals a change where players in this program care about the actual careers while at UM as much as the possibility of playing on Sundays

Advertisement
Part of our problem lately has been that we've had 18, 19 year olds going up against 20-21 year olds...

...which lends itself to a natural disparity in physical and mental development, one that not even a advantage in talent can always overcome. This has been triggered by poor, uneven recruiting by former staffs, and exacerbated by Juniors bailing on us, often when it's been debatable as to whether or not it's in their best interests, and sometimes even when it has obviously been not.

I was hoping that at least one of the two return for their senior seasons, if both return, well, so much the better. We'll have much better depth at the two positions now, and will have a better chance of developing our youngsters (i.e. redshirting, if needed). Anyone who doesn't see this news as a boon (if it turns out to be correct), doesn't know jack **** about football.

Will not get excited about this until midnight of the deadline. As D$ stated, people were all but "assured" that some of those guys last year were coming back.

What's good is that some of those guys' experiences last year could be the best thing to happen to this program. They may have made us a game or two better this year, but their poor results (from a draft and $ standpoint) may make us a game or two better in a year (2013) that actually matters.

Advertisement
Back