Henderson and Porter Returning Per ...

Advertisement
I think it would say a lot about Seantrel if he came back. He would get drafted but obviously another year could mean big money for him.

He took a bit of a beating in the off season so it would be nice to see him stick it out and finish his career strong.

Advertisement
Always funny to see a dozen posts complaining about a couple posts "ruining" a thread. The gargantuan effort it takes to scroll down is akin to working the hot mops on a roof in August in Miami. Lighten up. Enjoy the fun, or scroll past it.

Back on point, I'm always wary of these type of "reports." The coaches thought Vernon and Washington were going back last year right up to the moment they declared.

Advertisement
Why are certain people so obsessed with guys like Bakas, 5XNC, CanesForever? Just move on already.

Anyway, great news if true. Those two leaving would be devastating.

Back on point, I'm always wary of these type of "reports." The coaches thought Vernon and Washington were going back last year right up to the moment they declared.

Of course. Even Bakas hedged his bet, saying things can obviously change...

Advertisement
Anyone know if Porter has his degree already? He should be close if he doesnt have it already.

thats big news. those guys are important, especially porter, if we want to win next year. i expected at least 1 of them to bolt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back