Head to Head with the Big Boys: O$U Edition

Advertisement
NIL Team really should have opened up the vault for Air Norland as it would have represented an elite heir to the throne that would have attracted more elite WRs

#****YOULEVELSOFMONEY
I don’t think money had anything to do with his recruitment. He’s seen Justin Fields and CJ Stroud put up numbers. So now all he can see is himself as the NEXT one.

Advertisement
The end of ou and Riley knew and got tf out of there. they wont be able to compete in the SEC iMO
💯. After decades of not playing good defense in their conference, OU is fixing to get regular a@@-whoopings in the SEC. That’s why they hired a defensive-oriented HC..who started 6-7 in a much weaker conference and appears to flailing. I don’t think the Venables experiment will be successful & OU will end up being a doormat in the SEC for years to come.

I don't get these threads. Are they feel good threads?

We aren't recruiting on their level. Sure, we're both finalist for some kids, but their class has a lot of kids we never had a shot at. Same with Bama, UGA, etc. That's just the way it is right now, which is okay.

You look at last year's class chart of "head to head" and you want to fist pump, yes, we kicked their ***. That's not the case, they still had a higher regarded class. Seems like we're cherry picking stats here and I'm not sure why.

Advertisement
I'm suspicious about OSU pulling talent from FL There're not SEC, and no one wants to live in Columbus.

It seems a lot of the players from Fla do but I’m sure they are getting plenty of money to buy jackets and other things to keep them warm

NIL Team really should have opened up the vault for Air Norland as it would have represented an elite heir to the throne that would have attracted more elite WRs

#****YOULEVELSOFMONEY
You don’t know that we didn’t have the highest offer. He chose a more certain situation given the recent history. Innis took way less money last cycle to go to OSU over us. No one is doing what the gator tried doing with Rashada.

I don't get these threads. Are they feel good threads?

We aren't recruiting on their level. Sure, we're both finalist for some kids, but their class has a lot of kids we never had a shot at. Same with Bama, UGA, etc. That's just the way it is right now, which is okay.

You look at last year's class chart of "head to head" and you want to fist pump, yes, we kicked their ***. That's not the case, they still had a higher regarded class. Seems like we're cherry picking stats here and I'm not sure why.
Just my opinion but that’s not how I take it

OP is a data organizer and you gotta start somewhere right? The Oklahoma one is literally just about how they’ve kicked our asses nothing feel good about it

Maybe if it was a different poster I could see your point but I think he’s just obsessive about organizing and tracking which is why this board is so great in the first place with the work he puts in

Advertisement
Looks like we are doing ok on the WR front. Two of the top two in Broward. Doesn’t really get much better.
I think the staff and NIL guys are doing a pretty good job given the circumstances. This stuff is very challenging with a lot of pieces and bullets flying from multiple directions.

Stone would be the only major loss and he isn’t off the board yet even though he is unlikely.
Their DT class is already ridiculous. They beat us for Jackson, they beat us for Gilmore (DE), they’ll get Stone and they have the number 1 DT committed Nwaneri is the name.

Advertisement
Just my opinion but that’s not how I take it

OP is a data organizer and you gotta start somewhere right? The Oklahoma one is literally just about how they’ve kicked our asses nothing feel good about it

Maybe if it was a different poster I could see your point but I think he’s just obsessive about organizing and tracking which is why this board is so great in the first place with the work he puts in

I guess I can see that.

I still don't get the limited view look though. It implies there weren't other guys we would've like to have, a lot we were never even in it for.

Hey, if he wants to take the time to do it, cool.

Their DL class is already ridiculous. They beat us for Jackson, they beat us for Gilmore, they’ll get Stone and they have the number 1 DT committed.
Never heard of Gilmore before I must have missed that one.

I guess I can see that.

I still don't get the limited view look though. It implies there weren't other guys we would've like to have, a lot we were never even in it for.

Hey, if he wants to take the time to do it, cool.
I’m with ya though especially the part where it’s like hey, we are leaving out a lot of losses I’m sure

Would probably take a lot of work on his end though to go back and track that

Advertisement
Back