Official He Gone 2023

Advertisement
Our secondary has been night and day
Our secondary was much better this year. DP2 and Davis more than held there own and TC probably had his best year as a Cane! KK and JW have been playing undisciplined since they got here that's not on any coach! Y'all just want bigger named coaches
This is a very poor assesment. You acknowledge 2 players didn't improve and somehow excuse it in the same post. Impressive tbh.

This is a very poor assesment. You acknowledge 2 players didn't improve and somehow excuse it in the same post. Impressive tbh.
The assessment was those two players have been playing undisciplined football thru 3 coordinators amd the fact is JW actually improved this year just couldn't leave the stupid stuff behind KK have been doing the same things here since he arrived! You make it seem like nobody improved and we were getting torched every game and that sir would be a poor assessment

Advertisement
The assessment was those two players have been playing undisciplined football thru 3 coordinators amd the fact is JW actually improved this year just couldn't leave the stupid stuff behind KK have been doing the same things here since he arrived! You make it seem like nobody improved and we were getting torched every game and that sir would be a poor assessment
If for 3 years a player has the same issues they are not being developed. The results on field and in recruiting warrant a change.

Typically, the high profile kids that return are returning to national title contending teams that also give massive NIL.

Kids don’t want to come back to UM and risk injury just to go 6-6 again.

Sorry, it’s the truth.
Nobody thought they would be a title competing team this year.

Advertisement
If for 3 years a player has the same issues they are not being developed. The results on field and in recruiting warrant a change.
I know you want a different guy because of recruiting I've seen your post and you haveade decent points but to say there hasn't been improvement is just wrong. KK has been in interviews saying he just gets caught up and does his own thing some plays that's not on coaches bro.. continuing to play him while he continues to give up big plays on 3rd and long then yeah or after just completely not guarding his man then yeah but to say other guys haven't improved again is stupid

I know you want a different guy because of recruiting I've seen your post and you haveade decent points but to say there hasn't been improvement is just wrong. KK has been in interviews saying he just gets caught up and does his own thing some plays that's not on coaches bro.. continuing to play him while he continues to give up big plays on 3rd and long then yeah or after just completely not guarding his man then yeah but to say other guys haven't improved again is stupid
If the bar for remaining a coach is did anyone improve then Mr .500 is your guy. I want the unit to improve. 1 or 2 guys got better is what gets you 10th place in the ACC. DP played well this season but a good amount of that can be attributed to all the success QB were able to find across other matchups. Idc about names, Addae was supposed to be a big time acquisition because we got him from "Georgia." Don't think that argument is still being made.

Advertisement
How so many have such definitive takes about players whose performances offer such a mixed bag is beyond me.

Advertisement
The hate for LT continues I see. The defense had the worst game of the season when LT was out. They had a majority of their success because we had no push up the middle or pass rush up the middle. LT was sorely missing. But hey, continue with your agenda.
I'll agree, LT wasn't putting up the splashy stats and numbers this year but it was VERY noticeable how different the Defense looked without him out there this last game...

Not losing sleep if Kam, JW, and LT leave. Couldn't win more than 7 games here lol. 0-3 against FSU.

Always happy for guys who declare for the draft and are bound to get paid big bucks. Luckily with NIL there is a good incentive for borderline cases to stay and earn money + stay in school + get more tape for a better draft grade.

Advertisement
Back