Official He Gone 2023

Jared Verse would have been a Top 10 pick last year.....comes back to FSU.

Yet here we have James Williams taking the first Uber out of town he can find.

Been a problem for a couple decades now. Apparently not changing anytime soon.

Typically, the high profile kids that return are returning to national title contending teams that also give massive NIL.

Kids don’t want to come back to UM and risk injury just to go 6-6 again.

Sorry, it’s the truth.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Typically, the high profile kids that return are returning to national title contending teams that also give massive NIL.

Kids don’t want to come to UM and risk injury just to go 6-6 again.

Sorry, it’s the truth.

Those guys are a big part of why we went 6-5 though lol. Kam failed to prevent Mario's stupid decision and was directly responsible for TDs against UL. Both of them couldn't cover the TE against UL and had plenty of coverage busts throughout the season.

From what I've seen play out on the field, I think once the draft process runs it course, Kam and LT could slide to late 2nd maybe even 3rd round, and James may could slide up into top 3 rounds.

Cohen is probably a 4th rounder. Lee 4-7 somewhere in that range, but slightly lower than Cohen.

Advertisement

Kids don’t want to come to UM and risk injury just to go 6-6 again.

Sorry, it’s the truth.
This. James Williams isn't coming back to go 7-5. Guys come back for a shot at a title. Not a shot at finishing 5th in the ACC.

From what I've seen play out on the field, I think once the draft process runs it course, Kam and LT could slide to late 2nd maybe even 3rd round, and James may could slide up into top 3 rounds.

Cohen is probably a 4th rounder. Lee 4-7 somewhere in that range, but slightly lower than Cohen.
The thing with Cohen and Lee is that interior linemen, even good ones aren't valued highly so expecting to go any higher than the third or fourth round isn't very realistic. Coming back for another year isn't likely going to change that either.

I'm curious what percentage of 5 star recruits actually play four years of college football?

Advertisement
The idea that either JW or LT are NFL ready is a joke. These dudes have to stop listening to the guys at the barber shop

I will be curious what their draft grades are. Nfl is all about scheme and potential. Both have raw ability so a team might take a chance on them. I don’t get the LT 1st rd buzz. I see him as more of a 3rd or later pick like most of the guys who are going to be possibly leaving. Can’t blame any of them though. The team stinks, they may hate going to “class” and want to get an NFL paycheck.

Good luck to all of them that leave they all played hard as Canes.

Those guys are a big part of why we went 6-5 though lol. Kam failed to prevent Mario's stupid decision and was directly responsible for TDs against UL. Both of them couldn't cover the TE against UL and had plenty of coverage busts throughout the season.

Then we shouldn’t be upset that they’re leaving, right?

Advertisement
Dude came and accomplished what he wanted individually. Will pick up some all conferecne honors and be a top 5 G in the draft.

Worked out well for everyone.

Advertisement
His performance on the field speaks volumes and if you listen to his pressers, he’s not exactly the brightest bulb in the lamp.
Never heard his pressers. Weren’t Kam and James Williams tweeting their draft projections out too? Like what the **** is the point of that?

Someone help me understand..... Y'all done trashed JW and Kam **** near all year. Now when they have a chance to leave, y'all are now bashing them for leaving?

Y'all do know if they come back, they are GUARANTEED starters and will play most likely the same they have played this year. And then y'all will continue the cycle of trashing them again. Make up y'all **** minds man jeezus! I hate y'all for real lol.

Our secondary was our weakness this year and the reinforcements are atrocious. I saw James Williams and Kam Kinchens play undisciplined yet again. I saw Jaden Davis and Tecory Couch get torched. I see four G5 DBs committed. The negatives far outweigh the positives.
Our secondary has been night and day
Our secondary was our weakness this year and the reinforcements are atrocious. I saw James Williams and Kam Kinchens play undisciplined yet again. I saw Jaden Davis and Tecory Couch get torched. I see four G5 DBs committed. The negatives far outweigh the positives.
Our secondary was much better this year. DP2 and Davis more than held there own and TC probably had his best year as a Cane! KK and JW have been playing undisciplined since they got here that's not on any coach! Y'all just want bigger named coaches

Never heard his pressers. Weren’t Kam and James Williams tweeting their draft projections out too? Like what the **** is the point of that?
He’s had 2-3 this year and the difference between him and other players is is really stark. Don’t have a twatter so have no idea.

Advertisement
Back