Happy banner day (4:15PM-6:15PM)

Advertisement
All I know is if the canes win tonight the team will be 2-0 when a banner is flown. Which would make me think of flying a banner every weekend till we lose again, then fly one the week after we lose because we lost. Whatchu know bout dem Banner Boys?

All I know is if the canes win tonight the team will be 2-0 when a banner is flown. Which would make me think of flying a banner every weekend till we lose again, then fly one the week after we lose because we lost. Whatchu know bout dem Banner Boys?

Than we should a fly a banner against Fsu every year from here out.

Advertisement
Please fly one over campus.

After Shalala's stunt yesterday, fly one everyday till the end of the semester.

Last edited:

wtf stunt are you talking about? Did you expect her to **** on the coach she hired while on her way out the door?

Advertisement
wherrera8, you should gather up supporters from the student body and do something similar to what Michigan students did.

Advertisement

Aren't you a student? Can't you do something on your end? School is in session, start something.

wherrera8, you should gather up supporters from the student body and do something similar to what Michigan students did.

I do. I talk to people every day about Golden, and how bad he is. People know this already but there is one massive problem: NOONE CARES!
It absolutely frustrates me

Advertisement
Fly baby....be free

Yeah, but when the []_[] demolishes V-Tech with their high Flying Octane offense, the whole fly would look real idiotic and ill conceived. Consequently, that would entrench your "Golden Slurpers" even more. Better wait until the Canes get some real competition...otherwise, another wasted move frustrating the haters

You're an idiot for thinking a win tonight against an average at best VT team helps this program at all.

I'd argue it's the worst possible scenario.

LET'S GO HOKIES

Fire Golden? **** yes. Root for the Hokies and not the Canes? ******* ***** move by a ***** fan. Camaan son

Looks like we were hoodwinked by the banner guy the same way we were by Al in his intro speech

Advertisement
Back