Happy banner day (4:15PM-6:15PM)

I cannot believe the IQ of the posters here... As much as you dislike Golden and the situation we are in, this flying airplane crap only affects us in a negative way with recruiting and the way people perceive the U. Do you actually think for one sec that people that can make a decision will take note of a bunch of dummies wasting their own hard earn money for this. All you are doing is showing how ignorant you are. There are better ways to send your message across. Attendance is a huge factor, etc. But not this. INCREDIBLE !!!

Do you even banner, bro?

Advertisement
Juan ‏@jdizzle954 2h2 hours ago

@TheStateOfTheU just read that sundown in VA is at 630. So the fire golden banner will by flying at night in the dark. .

:pitbull:

Kinda like our defense... Although I'd give the plane better odds at bumping into something...

I cannot believe the IQ of the posters here... As much as you dislike Golden and the situation we are in, this flying airplane crap only affects us in a negative way with recruiting and the way people perceive the U. Do you actually think for one sec that people that can make a decision will take note of a bunch of dummies wasting their own hard earn money for this. All you are doing is showing how ignorant you are. There are better ways to send your message across. Attendance is a huge factor, etc. But not this. INCREDIBLE !!!

Recruits shouldn't come here. I'd hate to see them lose millions of dollars. We have so many guys that deserve so much better.

Fly the banner. Ignoring the truth like admin and the board of distrustees only keeps things the way they are. If you want change, there is a price to pay for it and I support change. If you support change, you are supporting the best interests of the players and program.

Fwiw, I live in VA. There will be plenty of sunlight to see that glorious banner.

Juan ‏@jdizzle954 2h2 hours ago

@TheStateOfTheU just read that sundown in VA is at 630. So the fire golden banner will by flying at night in the dark. .

:pitbull:

Kinda like our defense... Although I'd give the plane better odds at bumping into something...

A. Sunset doesn't mean no light.
B. It's coming in 15 minutes before anyways.
C. It's going up at 4:15
D. Let's see the reactions when a perfectly visible banner appears in pics

Advertisement
Lol!!!! A bunch of clowns and there banners, lol! If you really want to send a so call message, fly one EVERYDAY around the school, not just game day! Go Canes 28-13! The Banner Boys, lol!

Lol!!!! A bunch of clowns and there banners, lol! If you really want to send a so call message, fly one EVERYDAY around the school, not just game day! Go Canes 28-13! The Banner Boys, lol!

Totally agree with you. Not sure we have the smartest fans to be honest with you, and we will show that tonight. I am totally ashamed of our fan base, bunch of knuckleheads.

Post plenty pics fellas. Im seven hrs ahead so when i wake up i wanna see pics of that glorious thing to start my day off right.

Advertisement
I can't wait to come back and troll the slurpee's on this thread!! Shall be magical!!

I cannot believe the IQ of the posters here... As much as you dislike Golden and the situation we are in, this flying airplane crap only affects us in a negative way with recruiting and the way people perceive the U. Do you actually think for one sec that people that can make a decision 1 . will take note of a bunch of dummies wasting their own hard earn money for this. 2 . All you are doing is showing how ignorant you are. There are better ways to send your message across. 3. Attendance is a huge factor, etc. But not this. INCREDIBLE !!!

1. Not much dumber than donors wasting their money.
2. Actually, your ignorance is showing that you don't think it means anything.
3. Like anyone would notice the crowd is only 8,000 instead of 10,000.

It's about getting nationally televised coverage of a banner dip****. Not showing a bunch of students that really have no say-so.

Advertisement

I contributed to the banner, and there is a 99.9% chance that I have a higher IQ than you

Advertisement
Ms Miyayo ‏@MsMiyayo305 37m37 minutes ago

@LostLettermen yet theyll be flying it when its dusk/dark. Dedicated yet moronic.

Dummies don't understand the concept that it'll still be light out when the banner flies :nba-wade_amused-amu
Lol what retards. When they see it they'll make up some other dumb excuse tho. THERE WASNT EVEN THAT MANY PEOPLE THERE! NOBODY WAS LOOKING UP IN THE SKY POINTLESS! EVERYBODY WAS GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND NOBODY SAW IT!

Advertisement
Back