Visits Georgia Tech "Black Out" Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
This might be an unpopular opinion but give me Ny over Smith. I want them both but I also won't sweat it if we miss on Smith. Like I said last year our OTs were the crown jewels of the class not Cormani so it didn't really matter when dude went to Colorado. The trenches are what matter, always have always will.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
I think Carr will be more impactful. It might be his competition that makes him look faster but his speed is insane. I'd prefer the speed, I think the Hill Waddle set up is the future of football. Carr fits the mold.
This cant be the future because tyreek and waddle speed plus wr tools is rare asf lol. Carr is fast but not that kinda fast.

Top wrs will always mostly be in the 5’11 to 6’3 range.

The coke in Denver wasn’t bad. Granted it was 2019 for my bachelor party at the Widespread Panic Red Rocks run and fentanyl wasn’t really a thing yet.

Shout out Shotgun Willys
Around my way the Fent mixed wit da Koke is what’s poppin now. I don’t do drugs, I jus drink. U tried the new mix yet🧐 @GrozDozer ?

Advertisement
OP updated w/LifeWallet Sports List. Some initial observations:

1. Its only Tuesday and we have 41 public visitors. List was so large, I just started w/the A&M list, and trimmed some names.
2. There's a lot of overlap/repeat visitors from the A&M game.
3. Noticed that Javian Mallory is in the visitors list.
4. Noticed that there are several teammates from St. Frances Academy visiting. Here's to hoping that they're bringing a silent CB visitor (Ify Obidegwu) with them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back