IMG_9829.jpeg
IMG_9830.jpeg
IMG_9831.jpeg
IMG_9832.jpeg
IMG_9833.jpeg
IMG_9835.jpeg
IMG_9836.jpeg

Thank you for your service 🫡 @RVACane

What they don’t realize is, It’s not only the horrific playcalling & below average QB development.. it’s the personnel too.

Mullen left UF with a top 10 OL nationally & a dude built like Tremaine Edmunds playing QB. They would’ve had to be brain dead to **** that up year 1. Took one good transfer and they were set, took UM two AA caliber OL and an Alien at RT just to get respectable.

What they don’t realize is, It’s not only the horrific playcalling & below average QB development.. it’s the personnel too.

Mullen left UF with a top 10 OL nationally & a dude built like Tremaine Edmunds playing QB. They would’ve had to be brain dead to **** that up year 1. Took one good transfer and they were set, took UM two AA caliber OL and an Alien at RT just to get respectable.
Billy wants to run the ball, yet can’t recruit the personnel. At least Mario knows what he wants and is selling out on OL.

Napier’s first two OL/TE classes have been recruited about as well as Virginia Tech. Do the math on how this ends.

Advertisement

We are better than respectable...

Napier gonna go down in flames for being stubborn, seen it far too often.

Think he would actually have a chance to survive if he gave up coaching QBs/calling plays and hired someone. ****** has like 47 staffers anyway. 0 offensive geniuses, and 2 OL coaches.
The last words that’ll be written on his head stone will be “ Graham Mertz was his answer to the offseason“

Advertisement
****, when you started law school, I could have advanced YOU a half million dollars in exchange for you paying me 15% of your pre-tax salary for 25 years, and that deal would have nothing to do with athletics or capitalizing on your NIL value.
Wouldn’t offering a deal like that to a football player have been an NCAA violation though? Law schools students don’t have rules against that but non NIL payments to athletes would technically be a violation.

Courts don’t like winfalls either. I can see them making him pay it back but not owing them off his career. It’s a pretty ****** situation. I question whether he had legal counsel. There’s still a component of responsibility he bears but that a pretty bad situation.
If he had legal counsel that person should stop being a lawyer because they suck at it. I'm not a lawyer and I would have told him don't sign it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Billy wants to run the ball, yet can’t recruit the personnel. At least Mario knows what he wants and is selling out on OL.

Napier’s first two OL/TE classes have been recruited about as well as Virginia Tech. Do the math on how this ends.

That's why hes got 2 oline coaches for the on the field staff. If he can't recruit em, hes gonna try to coach em

Advertisement
Back