Tears Gator Tears

Too funny. Hyping up man who had 13 tackles in 3 years over players we have who had 3 times that in one year. All because they were top 100 outa high school. Like make it make sense.
That's why I didn't want Flowe I saw the product he's not even good. People still wanted him cause his HS tape. We saw the product in cfb it wasn't that serious. He landed in Arizona, bama etc wasn't interested or no serious program.

Advertisement
Can you put Heitner's or Gaypier's head over God's head? Might be blasphemous, but it would definitely be more accurate.
I call it "Fumbling NIL".

ZomboMeme 11012023163656.jpg

Credit to @OriginalCanesCanesCanes too, he sparked this ****ery.

For the attorneys here on CIS.

NIL vs NLI.

If an athlete (minor or adult at signing) based their NLI signature on NIL contracts (not promises), then said NIL falls through...

What happens?

I'm inclined to think NLI is binding and too vad so sad you are playing with us kitten.

What say you??
Probably but do you want that PR nightmare and difficulty in future recruiting classes once his camp starts calling out the school on social media?

The kid could then threaten breach of contract suits against the GC which again would be terrible PR.

It would make sense for the school to agree to release him from his NLI if they are unable to get him his money.

Unfortunately his lack of options probably saves them. If not Florida, who else?

Oregon, LSU and A&M already signed a QB. Besides, they weren't even willing to meet his Miami number much less his UF number. Same with Cal. As posted above, his brother entered the portal last month. So Ole Miss is probably out too.

That doesn't leave him any options.

Have to go outside the box, so I'll throw ASU out there again. They didn't sign a QB. Rashada has a relationship will Dillingham. And they've supposedly got money to spend. But that's still a reach.
Sounds to me like he Foooked himself chasing bags. Hope this is a lesson to all recruits. Prolly not, though.

Advertisement
That's why I didn't want Flowe I saw the product he's not even good. People still wanted him cause his HS tape. We saw the product in cfb it wasn't that serious. He landed in Arizona, bama etc wasn't interested or no serious program.
Boi film was not impressive to me. I want either production or someone with talent who didnt perform because of none football reason but u may take a chance on them if you vet and think a new environment will bring out the potential. High school rankings are irrelevant when you been in college for years and available to play.

Advertisement
Not legal based, but player could petition to be let out of their NLI
I don’t see the ncaa budging on that.
If the flood gates have opened with the transfer portal it would make nsd a joke.
Dudes would sign and then petition to leave if another/higher offer comes along.

Gaytor fans have truly overlooked the nuclear option.

If Rashada is not released from his LOI and fails to enroll by Friday...

...imagine the potential lawsuit...AND DISCOVERY...

Northern Gaytor just **** himself.
Northern Gator and Pragmatic Gator should share the same bed.

Advertisement
Dead *** every forum is like that. Everytime you hear of a transfer they are a five star or they are living off their HS tape 95% of the time. UF losing jon campbell was like us losing pancake honcho. I'm thinking to myself wow so everyone's a good player in the portal lol
Campbell wasn't nearly a recruit of that magnitude; it was just unthinkable that they'd lost someone from Dr. Phillips to Miami.

Some players have been underpaid for decades, not all.

Some college players are grossly overpaid, and have been for decades. If you never see playing time for 4-5 years at a private school like Miami, you've been overcompensated via scholarship, facilities, coaching, and resources.
Definitely true, just as it is at the pro level. The idea that college players were amateurs who is they did get paid, needed to do so at the risk of losing their chance at playing due the selective punishment of the NCAA has always been absurd. I don't blame H.S. prospects who want to chase $, especially if it's a lot of $. Could be all gone tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back