Tears Gator Tears

For the attorneys here on CIS.

NIL vs NLI.

If an athlete (minor or adult at signing) based their NLI signature on NIL contracts (not promises), then said NIL falls through...

What happens?

I'm inclined to think NLI is binding and too vad so sad you are playing with us kitten.

What say you??
Not legal based, but player could petition to be let out of their NLI

Advertisement
That's why I don't trust the portal. U got a scrub uf doesn't know is a scrub but he's make or break for their OL cause of "veteran leadership". Like who cares about experience when it's trash?

Just a question, have we read about a SINGLE Portal transfer kid who was "bad at his old school" (and not just Miami, I'm talking nationwide)?

Good lord, to read the transfer portal announcements, you would start to believe that there are going to be 36 teams that make the playoffs next year...

Last edited:
Not to mention the obvious facts that college players have been greatly underpaid for decades and even for high blue chip prospects like Rashada the NFL chances are still low.

Some players have been underpaid for decades, not all.

Some college players are grossly overpaid, and have been for decades. If you never see playing time for 4-5 years at a private school like Miami, you've been overcompensated via scholarship, facilities, coaching, and resources.

Advertisement
Tears alone would be worth him coming here. I can’t see Colorado. Deion won’t bring in any competition for his son

Oh, Deion will take him.

First, Deion went to F$U, and he'd be stealing a Gaytor signee (and Miami decommit).

Second, Shadeur will be going into his third season, and we all know that the Sanders Family traditions are to NOT graduate and to chase money as soon as you are draft-eligible.

Gators are more entitled than Real Madrid. It's wild to read these tools.

Advertisement
This isnt a recruiting violation. Financial aid paperwork allows school unlimited recruiting access and allowed to publicize the recruit. Been that way since 2012 or something. Dalvin Cook signed with all 3 Florida schools to allow his recruitment go into the dead period.

There has since been a guidance from the NCAA that says only the first school to sign a prospect to financial aid paperwork can have unlimited recruiting access and publicize the recruit as a signee.
View attachment 224057

The "Cormani rule"?

Have you come doen from your Messi high yet or are you still walking around telling everyone to kiss your Argentinian ***??
1)Have you come doen from your Messi high yet - that will never happen;
2) are you still walking around telling everyone to kiss your Argentinian ***?? No, they just volunteer to do it.

Just a question, have we read about a SINGLE Portal transfer kid who was "bad at his old school"?

Good lord, to read the transfer portal announcements, you would start to believe that there are going to be 36 teams that make the playoffs next year...
Dead *** every forum is like that. Everytime you hear of a transfer they are a five star or they are living off their HS tape 95% of the time. UF losing jon campbell was like us losing pancake honcho. I'm thinking to myself wow so everyone's a good player in the portal lol

Advertisement
Hathcock is a plastic surgeon, correct? Thats great money but doesn’t seem like it enough to fund recruiting in a short period of time.

If this guy is a plastic surgeon, he needs to sue himself...

images

Advertisement
@cway313 and @da truth about to get bounced from Tears for one day for bringing their beef in here including losing their reactions for abuse of 🖕.

@PIPO please fill me in on this one via dm.

I'm late to the party and I'm not taking sides, but one of those dudes tends to instigate a lot more than the other one does.

Dead *** every forum is like that. Everytime you hear of a transfer they are a five star or they are living off their HS tape 95% of the time. UF losing jon campbell was like us losing pancake honcho. I'm thinking to myself wow so everyone's a good player in the portal lol
Too funny. Hyping up man who had 13 tackles in 3 years over players we have who had 3 times that in one year. All because they were top 100 outa high school. Like make it make sense.

Advertisement
Back