Coaching FSU Week Media: Mario, Josh Gattis & Kevin Steele

Advertisement
Congratulations to Coach Steele for the D's performance against UVA. But climbing a kid for asking of a propensity to give up big plays? Uhhh..forgot Middle Tennessee disaster? Practically a season's worth in a game. Followed immediately by the UNC breakdown. And Ivey beaten by 3 steps on Saturday's first play. All ordinary stuff...yeah.

Congratulations to Coach Steele for the D's performance against UVA. But climbing a kid for asking of a propensity to give up big plays? Uhhh..forgot Middle Tennessee disaster? Practically a season's worth in a game. Followed immediately by the UNC breakdown. And Ivey beaten by 3 steps on Saturday's first play. All ordinary stuff...yeah.
#8 getting beat and beat bad seems ordinary to me

Here’s what trips me out…

I love his energy and he’s bringing the pain. He’s making sure whoever he hits is gonna feel him.

But when I see that, I wonder why other guys aren’t playing that way. I mean, you’re playing big-time college football. You’re on TV. You want accolades and to go to the next level. Your family’s name is on the back of your jersey. ****, it’s you versus another man, your pride is on the line. I could go on and on.

There are countless reasons to play hard. I’ll never understand those who don’t.
I suspect many of these players, as talented as some are, simply don’t want to put in the work. Or can’t.

They were talented enough to succeed in high school, but the next level up is harder. Some of these players were missed evaluations. Or never elevated their game due to issues with previous staffs. And yet played anyway since there may not have been a better alternative on the bench.

And, not to make a a culture excuse, but the program hasn’t has strong leadership from within the roster in nearly 20 years.

Gattis has his faults but he also calls some good plays that we just never execute. I see players open and either the line fails, QB’s don’t see the open guy or the player drops the pass.

Yes spreading it out would help but if our WR can’t get any separation then it doesn’t matter.

I watch a ton of games both college and pro.

Go look at Brady this year he sucks. Did he all the sudden not know how to play football? No, he doesn’t have the weapons he is used to. Another example of same scheme he has had but lacks the WR talent and no TE. This is where we are. We flat out don’t have the talent. It’s matters a lot!

Look at burrow last night. He was awful. Same scheme he had that just put up a monster game previously and last night couldn’t do anything. Common theme, his best WR was out and o-line got whipped.

See where I’m going with this? Scheme matters yes, but having elite talent is what really matters and we just don’t have it. Been saying all year and before the year that we lack speed and nfl talent on offense. It doesn’t matter if Lashlee or Sean McVay is calling our plays.
Brady has Chris Godwin and Mike Evans at his disposal, thats more than enough.

Bradys issues with the offense are related to how the Bucs call plays.

Advertisement
Brady has Chris Godwin and Mike Evans at his disposal, thats more than enough.

Bradys issues with the offense are related to how the Bucs call plays.

Godwin was in and out early. Evans got suspended a game as well. Their line is depleted from injuries, Gronk his safety blanket is no longer there, Antonio brown isn’t there. It’s clear it’s the talent around him that’s changed that is making this drastic of a change.

QB’s need weapons. We need to upgrade our weapons there is no disputing that. Gattis is having to scheme our guys open because we have no one who can win one on one besides maybe Young recently.

Look at Tua. Dude has waddle and Hill getting massive separation now and he looks like an MVP. When they don’t get separation he can still Throw it up to them and they can go make the play. We don’t have that kind of WR on our team. B. Smith has gotten better and better as the season has gone on and shown he can go make those plays. We need more of that

Godwin was in and out early. Evans got suspended a game as well. Their line is depleted from injuries, Gronk his safety blanket is no longer there, Antonio brown isn’t there. It’s clear it’s the talent around him that’s changed that is making this drastic of a change.

QB’s need weapons. We need to upgrade our weapons there is no disputing that. Gattis is having to scheme our guys open because we have no one who can win one on one besides maybe Young recently.

Look at Tua. Dude has waddle and Hill getting massive separation now and he looks like an MVP. When they don’t get separation he can still Throw it up to them and they can go make the play. We don’t have that kind of WR on our team. B. Smith has gotten better and better as the season has gone on and shown he can go make those plays. We need more of that
I'd be glad if my QB had the talent Brady currently has...

Advertisement
I mean having zero stability with lineups will do that to any offense. It’s a new scheme and constant injuries with guys in and out of the lineup. What do you really expect?
Well we’ve upgraded at multiple positions with “ injuries“. Anez , Colbie and Brantley , he makes an enormous difference in run blocking. Coaches trying to turn this offense into what they wanted versus the players strengths is malpractice.

You don’t give your mate ultimatums. That’s the first way to make a marriage go to **** and fast. If you love somebody you don’t tell them to stop something they love or are passionate about.

I agree with this. She knew who he was this whole time. Without football maybe he is mentally in shambles I don’t know but you’re suppose to support your spouse.

Now maybe he is a terrible father and never around and that was the issue so hard to say but telling your spouse to quit the job they have dedicated their entire life to is pretty aggressive.

Advertisement
Well we’ve upgraded at multiple positions with “ injuries“. Anez , Colbie and Brantley , he makes an enormous difference in run blocking. Coaches trying to turn this offense into what they wanted versus the players strengths is malpractice.

That’s fair. Do you think gattis will be back next year. I think he will but pure guess by me

I agree with this. She knew who he was this whole time. Without football maybe he is mentally in shambles I don’t know but you’re suppose to support your spouse.

Now maybe he is a terrible father and never around and that was the issue so hard to say but telling your spouse to quit the job they have dedicated their entire life to is pretty aggressive.
When your ex and baby mama says you’re a great father then you know he’s that lol. Sometimes spoiled , wealthy people don’t realize how good they have it until it’s too late. You’re married to successful professional that’s a good father , never got up in any bs , well liked or respected by most people that come across him and pretty humble all things considered. If his one vice is his profession be thankful.

Advertisement
You don’t give your mate ultimatums. That’s the first way to make a marriage go to **** and fast. If you love somebody you don’t tell them to stop something they love or are passionate about.
I wont even lie, I had a stalker in my DMs on Sunday, because his gf was friends with me and he didn't like it.

He stalked my profile daily and then asked me why tf I wouldn't stay away from her.

Quick derail, but its just demonstrates how you shouldn't be.

Needless to say, whatever happened between Brady and Gisele impacted his play to some extent.

I wont even lie, I had a stalker in my DMs on Sunday, because his gf was friends with me and he didn't like it.

He stalked my profile daily and then asked me why tf I wouldn't stay away from her.

Quick derail, but its just demonstrates how you shouldn't be.

Needless to say, whatever happened between Brady and Gisele impacted his play to some extent.
Dude looks like a stick , he’s unhealthy. This was hard on him, I imagine the kids part is the biggest issue.

Dude looks like a stick , he’s unhealthy. This was hard on him, I imagine the kids part is the biggest issue.
His diet is ******* nuts in the first place, but when you add stress, its really hard on you.

Advertisement
Back