Former Arizona Safety Isaiah Taylor commits to Miami. Jason Taylor.

No, and don't be disingenuous. Every single video you have done on a recruit for Miami, you portrayed this dude of being a hall of famer. Stop.
Lol its their HUDL. They have their best plays they donā€™t put their bad plays šŸ˜­ they are not in college you cannot just find their games on youtube. Its a breakdown of THEIR HIGHLIGHTS šŸ˜‚ its not an eval. I already showed how when i did reviews outside of their hudl on bad plays, i was asked not too again in the poff thread. If you want an eval those donā€™t come out unless its a live show. Its okay bro i appreciate you tuning in the reviews tho frfr!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

If JT was to leave let ALONE to a big program like Bama forget about it. He has made many connections here. Some times some donā€™t think about what they say.

For what???????????? Dawson does not use the TEs. Didnt last year, the year before that, the year before that, the year before that and so on
We need a TE. I understand what you are saying but he needs to incorporate a TE.

We are ******* TE U. Need that middle of the field safety valve.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saavy move by Cristobal to retain JT. So looks like he does have a brain after all...

Advertisement
What's the diff between a PWO and a regular walk on. Not sure I've ever seen that one explained
Preferred walk-ons travel - the only key difference

Some schools, usually bigger programs, also attempt to develop a PWO more seriously... they're usually involved in summer workouts, film study, and player led practices, etc. Normal walk-ons are basically there to be tackling dummies and don't get the opportunity to attend all of the summer stuff.

Miami doesn't have the same luxury as most big state schools due to tuition. A lot of teams have 15-20 PWOs that are D1/FCS caliber. Miami is lucky if they find 5 that are willing to pay tuition to walk-on so we end up with normal walk-ons involved in most of things things anyway.

Advertisement
Including our 2024 class and all the additions made from the portal is this roster better than last year? I honestly don't think so.

Additions
2024 Class
Reese Poffenbarger
Isaiah Taylor
Savion Riley
Zach Carpenter
Marley Cook
CJ Clark

Subtractions
TVD
James Williams
Kam Kitchens
Corey Flagg
Leonard Taylor
Jahfari Harvey
KJ Clyod
Matt Lee
Javion Cohen
Jaden Davis
Davonte Brown
Colbie Young
Don Chaney
Jaleel Skinner
To be fair, in some cases, we improved by subtraction. TVD, Harvey, Davonte, and Jaleel. Miami is better by not playing them.

Heā€™s GottDamm HALL OF FAMER!!! You clowning on that BS you just spewed from your mouth. He has roots here! Heā€™s lived here for so long. SMDH
Whatā€™s wrong with you, heā€™s not criticizing Jason Taylor or the take???

Advertisement
Back