For those that like to beat a dead horse...

I swear to God, if we lose to these guys in another Bowl game and he's the Quarterback.....

Not only do we shut the Program down, we burn down the Hecht and turn in our Canes cards.

Advertisement
This is true, but I once saw a chick blow cigar smoke from her vajayjay.

@Felonious Monk and @ben can confirm.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Advertisement
As a redshirt freshman thrust into battle it was fine. Team rallied behind him and such. But when it was time for him to be the leader. Sink or swim

First paragraph was the clincher.

The Wisconsin Badgers made a splash in the transfer portal at the quarterback position for the second consecutive offseason, prying Tyler Van Dyke from the Miami Hurricanes for his final season of eligibility.

Didn't realize they had to pry him away from us.

Advertisement
First paragraph was the clincher.

The Wisconsin Badgers made a splash in the transfer portal at the quarterback position for the second consecutive offseason, prying Tyler Van Dyke from the Miami Hurricanes for his final season of eligibility.

Didn't realize they had to pry him away from us.
That's how sports journalism goes. Apply what you learned to what we hear everyday about us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s zero assassin’s mentality in him. His coaches saw it, the fans saw it, and most importantly his teammates saw it. All while manning the most important position in all of sport.

The mopes can like it or not. 2024 will be +3 wins at a minimum. That’s how bad this guy was for the club.
I agree with you about Tyler but he is who he is and he is gone now. I wish the young man nothing but success and happiness in life wherever his journey takes him.

+3 wins based on the change at QB would not be shocking to most. Cam Ward is a significant upgrade in both ability and leadership.

Only advice I can give to the Wisconsin community is for nobody to give TVD another BMW. Once he gets his hands on a BMW, he gets complacent and comfortable.

Opt instead for the humble Kia or Hyundai.

Advertisement
Back