For those that like to beat a dead horse...

Advertisement
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Ant..................some players personalities like TVD are tuned into the quiet, introspective, loner mentality.
Sometimes they can adjust, but it is almost impossible for them to change...it is baked into their psyche to not Lead, or speak up, be assertive, volunteer ideas, and in effect control or step up........they try but players see through the fake veneer.

TVD is a follower not a Leader, and good luck to change that.

Mario saw that in him, and **** in SoFla we want the Cam Ward personality that is out there, loud if needs be, in your face if needed, jawing, and yucking it up on a frequent basis............
I call it fratting out with his buds....mention Cam and EVERY player smiles.....that is infectious..

Players are drawn to a Cam, and distant to a TVD personality...

It is what it is, and good luck to him, but if they want drastic change in TVD it ain't happening.......

Advertisement
There’s zero assassin’s mentality in him. His coaches saw it, the fans saw it, and most importantly his teammates saw it. All while manning the most important position in all of sport.

The mopes can like it or not. 2024 will be +3 wins at a minimum. That’s how bad this guy was for the club.

Advertisement
He's a smart, talented, hard working guy. But it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. In football, its pretty easy to tell a leader, not something that becomes a surprise to a program this far into a college career. Unfortunately on the offensive side of the ball, especially coming into a new program as the Q - he needs to bring more than hard work and talent to have a big impact. Hope for his sake he becomes what they want.

Advertisement
Beating a dead horse is right.

Wish the kid luck. I’ve said my peace with him.

The only thing that even interests me about that article is that Wisconsin thinks they “stole” him from us. That’s like CWAY saying “I stole herpes from that stripper. “

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back