Official Fall Camp PractiSe #4: Saturday, August 5th

Advertisement
Advertisement
People have given up on him too fast. They knew he was raw and needed work when he arrived but don’t have the patience to see it through. I refuse to bet against great talent , work ethic and character. We’re far from seeing what this kid can be.
Getting Jaccuri to consistently hit the easy ones, and probably getting to about 62% completion percentage would make him absolutely lethal imo.

Getting Jaccuri to consistently hit the easy ones, and probably getting to about 62% completion percentage would make him absolutely lethal imo.
It’s the gimme routes and plays that need to hit at a high clip. Slants, digs, comebacks. Need him to be on time and putting them in the right spots. If he can do that, holes will open all over the place. His added dimension of being able to use his legs will also increase when teams have to respect his arm. His development is something that will be fun to watch. Cuz as the scouts and media people like to say. His physical attributes are something you build in a lab.

Advertisement
It’s the gimme routes and plays that need to hit at a high clip. Slants, digs, comebacks. Need him to be on time and putting them in the right spots. If he can do that, holes will open all over the place. His added dimension of being able to use his legs will also increase when teams have to respect his arm. His development is something that will be fun to watch. Cuz as the scouts and media people like to say. His physical attributes are something you build in a lab.
The part people are sleeping on is him being obsessed with getting better and winning. He’s one of those different breeds. That’s the best way to describe him “different“You rarely see that now. I just can’t bet against that , at least not yet.

Last edited:
The part people are sleeping on is him being obsessed with getting better and winning. He’s one of those different breeds. That’s the best way to describe him “different“You rarely see that now.
Sounds like a guy that other players want to be around and play with. Dare I say a leader that will hold every accountable and raise everyone’s level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like a guy that other players want to be around and play with. Dare I say a leader that will hold every accountable and raise everyone’s level.
Felt like the entire program had given up on the season last year. He came in and while he was clearly pretty raw, he played like every series was the national championship, and he has skills you just can’t teach

That really made an impression on me

Advertisement
Back