Official Fall Camp PractiSe #4: Saturday, August 5th

Advertisement
IMG_3392.gif

Where da drones at, pads?!

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was there yesterday. Nice operation. For as much as they've sucked at certain aspects of running a franchise, their facilities and events are top notch.
Yea Garfinkel runs that stuff, feel like since they bought him onboard like 10 years ago they took all that stuff up a notch, he has done a GREAT job always adding or overseeing it, ross has to get credit cause he cuts the check, lol..

Team also the most talented I would think in decades.. They got to make a run, like anything, pray Tua stay healthy.. Like I told heat fans with Lebron, you got Tyreek and Waddle, man enjoy these next couple years cuz nfl salary caps make it even harder to keep that much talent overall

Advertisement
Broadcast OL/DL and WR/DB drills today. We'd pay $2.99.

Maybe the athletic department wouldn't have to ***** over loyal fans and season ticket holders on parking passes.
Really a great idea. During spring and especially in fall camp, fans are starving for video and information on players and performance. Charge a fee to watch some individual drills, and maybe extra charge to see some 7 on 7 and/or 11 basic stuff.

Funnel that money to football operations and or even NIL.

Yea Garfinkel runs that stuff, feel like since they bought him onboard like 10 years ago they took all that stuff up a notch, he has done a GREAT job always adding or overseeing it, ross has to get credit cause he cuts the check, lol..

Team also the most talented I would think in decades.. They got to make a run, like anything, pray Tua stay healthy.. Like I told heat fans with Lebron, you got Tyreek and Waddle, man enjoy these next couple years cuz nfl salary caps make it even harder to keep that much talent overall
Sad Paul Simon GIF

Advertisement
Really a great idea. During spring and especially in fall camp, fans are starving for video and information on players and performance. Charge a fee to watch some individual drills, and maybe extra charge to see some 7 on 7 and/or 11 basic stuff.

Funnel that money to football operations and or even NIL.
That would make too much sense. Whatever is good or smart you can bet Miami will do the opposite.

Advertisement
Back