Official Fall Camp PractiSe #3: Friday, august 4

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like Offense having a slow start....
Per Chris Stock, Dawson getting heated on a passing drill… not happy with QBs but receivers dropping passes too, in one rep with four players going out for passes from the four QBs at least two balls hit the ground

Advertisement
Will Manny Navarro cry again?
I dont blame them, I just check on yt real quick and across the country A TON of programs have open practices atleast for the media and give the media some access. Just checking with winning teams USC, LSU, Texas, Fsu, UGA, Ohio state, etc. all let their media watch practice. We dont even have rosters available publicly, I listened to brian kelly presser where he talked about giving more transparent access I think because of the gambling but said it makes no sense to be soo secretive anyways.

I dont blame them, I just check on yt real quick and across the country A TON of programs have open practices atleast for the media and give the media some access. Just checking with winning teams USC, LSU, Texas, Fsu, UGA, Ohio state, etc. all let their media watch practice. We dont even have rosters available publicly, I listened to brian kelly presser where he talked about giving more transparent access I think because of the gambling but said it makes no sense to be soo secretive anyways.

I blame them. IMO the "secrecy" is less about keeping opponents away from our playbook and more about keeping the repugnant local media away from the gossip columns.

The way most of the local media treats this program…..**** them. Couldn’t care less if they got zero access.

Advertisement
Back