2025 Elijah Melendez 4* LB and Top 50 Recruit from Kissimmee (Commits to Canes!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah Man.....Kid is 100 times better. Not even in the same Hemisphere
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It’ll be a roller coaster, but I think Miami holds on in the end.

All 4 of the 2025 kids committed are top shelf talent that will continue to rise thru the eval process.
Nickel gonna be a borderline 5* by the time it’s all said and done. Elijah May push for a 5* as well as many think he’s the best pure LB in the class.

Mario, win 10 f**king games next year and make your job easier!!

Advertisement

“DJ Pickett, Alvin Henderson, Zayden Walker. I’m going to recruit [TJ Alford] later. Jarquez Carter] the defensive lineman, [Trajen Odom]. I’m going to get everyone. I’m going to be the leader of this class. I want to play with dogs around me. I feel like I’m a dog and I committed. I want dogs around me too because I want to win a national championship. I feel like it’s bigger than where I’m going to school. I want to do everything I can for the school and win a natty.”

Advertisement

“DJ Pickett, Alvin Henderson, Zayden Walker. I’m going to recruit [TJ Alford] later. Jarquez Carter] the defensive lineman, [Trajen Odom]. I’m going to get everyone. I’m going to be the leader of this class. I want to play with dogs around me. I feel like I’m a dog and I committed. I want dogs around me too because I want to win a national championship. I feel like it’s bigger than where I’m going to school. I want to do everything I can for the school and win a natty.”

Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

Fave

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back