2025 Elijah Melendez 4* LB and Top 50 Recruit from Kissimmee (Commits to Canes!)

Advertisement
Yeah I started watching this kid after an OSU fan was messaging me about this LB they thought they were gonna get from Florida. I watched him and was like holy ****. They felt good about him. In the past it felt like the blue chips those schools identified and wanted early, they got them and we could never catch up

This one Mario was just like

Organized Crime No GIF by Law & Order
We back bro just accept it. Let it go man lol we are back dog we been back people just don’t see it yet

Welcome to the U. This kid is a monster. LOL Elijah already bigger then all of our Edge rushers from the 2024 class

Advertisement
It's funny. I was watching his film and was going to compare him to Justin Flowe with how he was flying around crushing dudes. Turns out he's related to him in some regard per Gaby's latest podcast.

With all due respect, who cares what Coach Sanders tells the young man. Enough with this “Prime” BS. Let his fans ride his jock. We don’t need to do that here.
I am all for this..but let’s have the same rules for Lane Kiffins fan club on here too.. I’m just as tired of hearing about what Lane is doing with Ole Miss and how they are doing in the portal. Especially a school right in the middle of Klan country. Let’s keep all that BS off here.

Advertisement
seems like a smart kid

anything can happen, but will be great to have someone like him as an early ambassador heading into junior day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back