Dylan Raiola

Advertisement
I can't imagine thinking this is an insult. Idc about internet people son. Let me close this browser real quick 🤣.
Wait til my friends and family hear about internet people not liking me. I'm crying.

Wait til my friends and family hear about internet people not liking me. I'm crying.

IMG_9148.gif

Advertisement
I don't think he's as good as he's rated but he's not being dropped. Typical dramatic QB controlling dad issues. See it every year

Georgia probably is dodging a bullet because those types don't seem to workout. Georgia never seems to workout for 5 star QBs either.

Definitely wouldn't be headed to Nebraska if I were him but his brother is OL coach there and other brother played there. I'm sure they came up with the $$$ that Rhule acted like they were above and acted like they were a poverty program.
You are exactly correct bro. Didn’t know you knew about UGA too. His father was making some crazy demands from UGA. I only know cause I have a source inside UGA athletics. Respect homie!

Advertisement
Just looked into it and that's wild. A bunch of dudes going to Alabama from that school. Any story behind that?

I thought we were the only ones that got played by the local school.
UGA fans have all types of reasons. Jess Simpson(our old DL coach and old Buford Coach) went to Auburn so they claim he pushed them other places. Buford kids go to highest bidder. UGA does not really have success in Gwinnett County(30-40 min drive from Athens) for some reason. They missed out on Caleb Downs last year

UGA fans have all types of reasons. Jess Simpson(our old DL coach and old Buford Coach) went to Auburn so they claim he pushed them other places. Buford kids go to highest bidder. UGA does not really have success in Gwinnett County(30-40 min drive from Athens) for some reason. They missed out on Caleb Downs last year
Man I had no idea. This brings me joy

****. Downs is a monster too.

Advertisement
He doesn’t give any money to the athletic department, but he gives so much money to the other areas they can focus on it themselves

He donates to Nebraska and Creighton. Along with the Ricketts family.

1702398789530.png

I did not enjoy the way CIS bullied you last night. Glad you're back.

Yeah, you're sooo concerned. And I can easily beat a handful of dopes trying to argue with me at the same time.

I'm back? What, I'm supposed to be on here 24-7? I can't watch the Dolphins game or sleep?

Advertisement
C'mon guys, why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory? Isnt it obvious that the kids just loves corn, in any color and form? Where else would you go if you loved corn THAT much?

Advertisement
Back