Dylan Raiola

Advertisement
Big picture, I do wonder how many of these schools are going to rein in how much they give to top high school quarterbacks. Almost every single one of them who has any success ends up transferring. I can’t think of the last one who only played at one college. Trevor Lawrence and Bryce Young are the only ones that immediately come to mind in the past 5 years
You should watch more football then, lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he's as good as he's rated but he's not being dropped. Typical dramatic QB controlling dad issues. See it every year

Georgia probably is dodging a bullet because those types don't seem to workout. Georgia never seems to workout for 5 star QBs either.

Definitely wouldn't be headed to Nebraska if I were him but his brother is OL coach there and other brother played there. I'm sure they came up with the $$$ that Rhule acted like they were above and acted like they were a poverty program.

Advertisement
Did not know that lol

If he committed here we'd all be psyched a 5 star QB :)

Yeah, and I just pointed it out because we NEVER pursued this kid. We tend to make a good effort for just about every other legacy I've ever heard of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back