Duke is slower and lost all his explosiveness

we ruined poors kids carreeer, guy put on fat and looks slow now, lost all explosiveness, whoever thought it was a good to put all that weight on him needs to be fired, the human body NATURALLY cannot put on all that muscle, maybe 5 lbs LEAN MUSCLE MAX if everything is perfect, he looked slow and indecisive.

Omar Kelly is that you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
offensive line play was pathetic....one kid in particular was putrid.

Same kid that has been played out of position since he got here basically. It's a tragedy that these coaches are allowed to do this to kids' careers and not face jail time.

tz6eo.gif~original

Advertisement
I actually prefer Freshman Duke to Junior Duke.

The extra muscle doesn't add anything to his game. He was better when he was lighter, more agile.

Still a great player, but like a lot of guys on the roster he's been beefed up to fit Golden's mould rather than the system being adapted to the talents of the player.

Totally agree instead of U Tuf it is U Fat, like Fat Al Golden

Prefer Freshman Chick to Senior Chick. Prefer Junior Perryman to Senior Perryman.

That is the big difference at Auburn currently, Malzahn changed them to being quick and big as opposed to slow and fat. Seems to be working pretty well.

Get off the drugs as it's bad for you!

we ruined poors kids carreeer, guy put on fat and looks slow now, lost all explosiveness, whoever thought it was a good to put all that weight on him needs to be fired, the human body NATURALLY cannot put on all that muscle, maybe 5 lbs LEAN MUSCLE MAX if everything is perfect, he looked slow and indecisive.

Explain this ******z... WHy would Golden want duke to put on 20 to 30 pounds after he balled out his freshman year? I told you *****z it was a matter of time before Golden tried to turn Duke n2 Christian Okeye....

Advertisement
Duke had a lot of bounce in his stride. He looked different than before. Looked MORE explosive

Personally,Duke never LOOKED like he was moving fast even though was going by people. But Monday I could see him accelerate with every stride into SPACE.

That's the best i could explain it.

And to those saying he too heavy. We should run a spread but we don't... So staying 185 running into 7,8,9 man fronts would not be ideal

Last edited:

Negged, dude almost put up 100 yds with that ******* OL. Had a big catch negated because that OL. IT WAS THE OL!!!!!!!!

The extra muscle doesn't add anything to his game. He was better when he was lighter, more agile.

Still a great player, but like a lot of guys on the roster he's been beefed up to fit Golden's mould rather than the system being adapted to the talents of the player.

Extra muscle doesn't add anything? Let's see, he's stronger, more durable, he's been clocked as being faster, there's no indication that he lost any agility. Where exactly is the problem, other than inventing an reason to attack the staff?

Advertisement

Extra muscle doesn't add anything? Let's see, he's stronger, more durable, he's been clocked as being faster, there's no indication that he lost any agility. Where exactly is the problem, other than inventing an reason to attack the staff?

extra muscle but more fat. more fat = less explosiveness

extra muscle but more fat. more fat = less explosiveness

Except it's clear your only purpose is to troll, since Duke doesn't have more fat, and certainly hasn't displayed less explosiveness. So again, what exactly is the problem?

Advertisement
Back