Duke is slower and lost all his explosiveness

Looked like old Duke to me when he had space. Hard to be explosive when u get hit in the back field

Advertisement
Isn't this the same *** hat who said yearby was more explosive and better then duke he's an obvious coke head who's not thinking straight duke looked faster then ever last night when he actually. Had some creases to run thru

Get the kid in some ****ing space. We waited till almost 3/4 of the game was done to throw a swing pass (easily executed, no read, low risk, high reward) to one of the presumed best playmakers in all of college football. That's impressive.

Or how about some misdirection. UL was undersized but their LBs are fast and they were playing downhill all game. Do something, use that aggression against them, not use slow developing stretch plays.....

Completely disagree......he had no line to block for him what so ever and they were stacking 9 in the box....the few times he had some running room he looked great

Bingo...

There are teams that have backs that might be able to create yards without decent blocking...we ain't one of them.

Take Duke, Gus, and yes even little ole Yearby....they might not need much of a hole, but they are not going to create one themselves.

We are not Georgia and do not need to be, but if we are going to establish a fraction of what they have, the OL needs a new philosophy and purpose.

I have yet to figure out why this staff wouldn't want Duke hitting the LOS quick. The runs are designed to develop over time and space...and when you have NOTHING else in your ****nal..defenses sit in it and stack..no problem.

So f-ng disgusting..

UM

Advertisement
Get the kid in some ****ing space. We waited till almost 3/4 of the game was done to throw a swing pass (easily executed, no read, low risk, high reward) to one of the presumed best playmakers in all of college football. That's impressive.

Or how about some misdirection. UL was undersized but their LBs are fast and they were playing downhill all game. Do something, use that aggression against them, not use slow developing stretch plays.....

This would require some in game adjustments and coaching, we don't allow that here

One of the most ridiculous post in a day full of idiotic post.

Please feel free to delete your account asap.

Advertisement
we ruined poors kids carreeer, guy put on fat and looks slow now, lost all explosiveness, whoever thought it was a good to put all that weight on him needs to be fired, the human body NATURALLY cannot put on all that muscle, maybe 5 lbs LEAN MUSCLE MAX if everything is perfect, he looked slow and indecisive.

troll-3.jpg GTFOH

he had to juke out 2 guys behind the line of scrimmage almost every play due to awful blocking and play calling

Advertisement
To me he hasn't been the same runner since he had that bout of fumblitis last season, he seems way too concerned about ball protection and runs timidly
THere was nothing timid about his run down the sideline. He simply had no room to even get started on most runs.

Advertisement
****, all the problems we have and someone goes after Duke, one of the brightest stars of the team.

I actually prefer Freshman Duke to Junior Duke.

The extra muscle doesn't add anything to his game. He was better when he was lighter, more agile.

Still a great player, but like a lot of guys on the roster he's been beefed up to fit Golden's mould rather than the system being adapted to the talents of the player.

Get the kid in some ******* space. We waited till almost 3/4 of the game was done to throw a swing pass (easily executed, no read, low risk, high reward) to one of the presumed best playmakers in all of college football. That's impressive.
Yes. I expected more of this from the start. Swings, screens, slip screens, etc and more of the 3 step passing game.

Advertisement
Back