2023 Does the Class Hold, Improve, or Drop?

I think what is understated is the stability for recruits of having a coach that is guaranteed to be there their entire college career, and we know he can recruit and sell a vision....so i think the drop off would be materially less than if we had someone that recruits know didn't have the full backing of the university. We have Mario for a long time, for good or not (i happen to think it'll be for good).
the kids who committed are all in imo. I don't think we add much more than Samson likely and we just go portal heavy to fill the rest of the holes

Advertisement
I think we will.Bain,Johnson,Joseph,Brown,Clark,2 DTs,Safety,WR and a couple more.
I hope we get Bain. I know swFL says hes a cane and I believe him there. when Bama is involved, it scares me esp when we suck.

Big Manny needs to figure out a way to sign Top 3 OL group this cycle.

And next cycle.

And the cycle after that.

and so on and so on.
If you believe Mario, we already have. We got Francis, Lew who is considered the top Center in the class and the Ocala kid whose name escapes me who Mario and Mirabal have rated as one of the highest OL's in the country. Not sure how high Tripp is tho!
All we need now is to lock up Samson; which seems more than likely from most here.

Advertisement
You sure talk a big game you cuck
I actually used emoji.

C8A723A6-9737-4335-A073-A5E26C98E8DA.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back