2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

if it's the tweet i think it was, it was someone claiming to be kam franklin's older cousin and it said something along the lines of "thanks canesfootball for all the free trips to miami" suggesting he never considered us at all, but maybe just a troll
True or not it’s how it feels. I don’t understand the ole miss pick. Auburn made more sense. Lane doesn’t develop defenders but whatever chase this bag versus the nfl bag I guess not saying the won’t get there anyway just thought Miami and AU gave him the best chance

Advertisement
Pretty f#cking late in the recruiting cycle to start adapting.

Did Cristobal go on an extended vacation and just now start catching up on emails? Rookie mistake. Always start with the most recent emails and work backwards.

So if he were to land zaquan, Breland and Stone because of some changes it was still too late lol?

A. Because I can
B. Because it's healthy to have dissenting discourse
C. Because it wasn't always this way, something changed this cycle

Fair enough, but you were criticizing Dmoney and the site as if they are they are responsible for recruiting results or like this site is scaming you or something.
Seemed odd to me.

Advertisement
So if he were to land zaquan, Breland and Stone because of some changes it was still too late lol?
IMG_7352.gif

Pretty f#cking late in the recruiting cycle to start adapting.

Did Cristobal go on an extended vacation and just now start catching up on emails? Rookie mistake. Always start with the most recent emails and work backwards.

Interesting that Coach Cristobal has been working his way UP and not DOWN his wish list of defensive tackles; Jones#123, Franklin#31, Scott #21, Stone #10, Breland #6.

Was this Coach Cristobal's Strategy all along? Could this be NIL related? @1murhurricane

Signed,

Peruche

Always funny when people get mad at other posters who are voicing their disappointment with results after what has been barked for the last 6 months about the best DL class in America. If you have anything to say about it you are a dumb ****** fan lol. You are just supposed to accept it I guess and remember its a long way until December! Same goes for the commitments then, if that’s the case and we can’t get upset about our lack of wins on the trail after what was hyped up all spring/summer, then we can’t get overly excited about what we have either since it’s a long way til December lol. Such a joke, let fans cope and complain about what they want to complain about ESPECIALLY when it’s warranted. It’s a ******* message board, if you have an issue with it, block em/ignore em…but don’t ***** about other people not being happy about what we are seeing, foh.
People drank the Mario kool aid too much and just say you don’t get it and insult you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you suggest? You aren't going to get every kid you recruit. @Cribby said it pretty plainly earlier in this thread. Money may not be everything to every kid. It's been said on this board numerous times that we've gotten kids with less than the highest NIL deal AND we've been beaten for kids when we had the biggest number. Every situation is different.

At least we are in the game with these big time guys. We wouldn't have even been at the table two years ago..
Two years ago? We were saying the same thing. “You can’t get everybody!” Richt said it too. So did Golden.

We don’t want everybody. Just the best.

Advertisement
What happened here? Been away from the forums for a few days. Hard to keep up with this thread.
Thanks in advance.

Don’t do that. This is why people are mad. We know stone isn’t coming and if Miami is saying he may, don’t believe it bc they’ve gotten fooled every time. Zaq looks to be fsu.

Lol. The facts are we have a legitimate shot with all 3. Lots of recency bias on the board like Mario all of a sudden forgot how to do this and Ruiz was our only hope.

Lol. The facts are we have a legitimate shot with all 3. Lots of recency bias on the board like Mario all of a sudden forgot how to do this and Ruiz was our only hope.
ah ok. This cycle has told you Mario’s thoughts and impact doesn’t matter. I’m just saying you’re contributing to a crappy response when they don’t choose Miami

Advertisement
Back