Coaching DC Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Girls in red and white

Happy James Conner GIF by Arizona Cardinals

If DVD isn't going on field, we'd still need another position coach if Strong is in fact out

Advertisement
Man I wish pruitt. Mario will hire some nice guy bum though.
Pruitt is one the the best defensive minds in the game and had 4 NC with Alabama. Alabama might have had problems with the SEC by-laws and would have to go by the SEC commissioners. Not so much as the NCAA. Freeze got busted at Mississippi and ended up at Auburn. Pruitt would be the best hire UM could get and should be looked at.

Advertisement
Pruitt is one the the best defensive minds in the game and had 4 NC with Alabama. Alabama might have had problems with the SEC by-laws and would have to go by the SEC commissioners. Not so much as the NCAA. Freeze got busted at Mississippi and ended up at Auburn. Pruitt would be the best hire UM could get and should be looked at.
Saban wouldn’t even take him back. That tells you all you need to know.

Gotcha. I saw he agreed in principle with Miami but knew SF was going to go after him and I thought he would opt there

Didn’t see it was official
I think I read Miami made him the highest paid DC. Threw a bunch of money at him.

Advertisement
If DVD isn't going on field, we'd still need another position coach if Strong is in fact out
Still don't think Addae is coming back, and a turnover on the defensive side certainly doesn't help his chances...I'd let the new DC decide for good. He's replaceable.

Advertisement
If it’s not Charlie Strong we likely need to get a new LB coach too! That may take till 2025!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back