Coaching DC Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian Flag GIF by Viaggio nel Mondo

I hope the players like Chicken Parm

The new pregame meal

Advertisement
As a patriots fan, our defenses were the best in the past 15 years under Flores’ leadership. I absolutely love him. If he likes Campanile then I’m all for him.
That thing was a different beast in the playoffs in 2018.

Steele wasn’t going to be the play caller this year.

If Steele wasn't going to be calling plays and Strong was never going to be promoted then the DC search must be ongoing for some time. That would indicate that Mario was waiting for Steele to move on or accept the analyst role to wrap it up? Point being, this would not have been a surprise, "What do we do now?!" situation that many seem to think it is.

Advertisement
If Steele wasn't going to be calling plays and Strong was never going to be promoted then the DC search must be ongoing for some time. That would indicate that Mario was waiting for Steele to move on or accept the analyst role to wrap it up? Point being, this would not have been a surprise, "What do we do now?!" situation that many seem to think it is.
The search going this fast should make that clear. The minute Steele was going to Bama Campanelli‘s name popped up.

If Campanile is the guy, I wonder if he comes in and coaches DBs since he did that at BC to keep Strong on staff as LBs. Move on from Addae. Promote DVD.

DC / S - Campanile
DT - Salave'a
DE - Wright
LB - Strong
CB - DVD

Intended purely to reference the greatest movie of all time...

[EDIT: oh, and for the record, and a certain poster on the board knows this, but also from my all-time favorite UM textbook, as used by Professor Chester "Chet" Schriesheim in his "Leadership & Management" course at UM...]

7aame5.jpg
......Then wake up the next a.m, with your Million $$$ Thoroughbred's head laying next to you...

Advertisement
The search going this fast should make that clear. The minute Steele was going to Bama Campanelli‘s name popped up.

With Campanelli also coaching LB's does that mean Strong is pretty certain on his way out?

......Then wake up the next a.m, with your Million $$$ Thoroughbred's head laying next to you...

50 years later, one of the all-time greatest pivots (when Tom tells him that he is not Italian, but German-Irish) is when Jack Woltz then goes on to say "Well, let me tell you something, my *****-mick friend, I'm gonna make so much trouble for you, you won t know what hit you!"

That exchange has always made me laugh. Jack Woltz was a treasure-trove of ethnic slurs...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back