Curri Hive

We gotta up our RPO game
He cant throw yet bro..

He works on his craft and he can be unstoppable. Plus the kid oozes leadership.
Work on his craft and get teamed up with a true spread guru who knows how to teach an execute ALL the options needed with restraint plays to unlock a qb like this.. Not a coach that is not committed to spread but trying to implement pro style spread bs..

Advertisement
The Miami OL and JBrown need the best performance of the year

Whatever magical plays Gattis has stashed away need to come out…. And I’m not talking reverse option passes with Romello… btw, why didn’t they run that with BSmith who actually played some QB

Slow down there. Jacurri has lots of potential, but comparing him to Cam at this stage of his young career is crazy.

Cam was a much better passer than Jacurri. Kid can be very good if he works hard on his mechanics, but he’s still a ways off from that, in my opinion.

The offense that Gattis runs actually suits him better than it does TVD or Garcia. But it’s still too much of a grind to get yards. A better OC could definitely help him, but number one is him improving his accuracy by working with a QB guru.
I see him more like Lamar Jackson. Similar in that Jackson had to grow his passing game to make his running more efficient and effective. He’s a talented kid, intelligent and physically gifted. Coaching him up and scheming the right system for him is a no brainer. Interesting to see the team’s commitment to bringing this to fruition are if they’re going to chase the next shiny object.

Advertisement
Seen some bold comparisons to all-time college greats (Cam Newton, Vince Young).

Personally he reminds me of Kelly Bryant.

He cant throw yet bro..
He cant throw yet bro..

Work on his craft and get teamed up with a true spread guru who knows how to teach an execute ALL the options needed with restraint plays to unlock a qb like this.. Not a coach that is not committed to spread but trying to implement pro style spread bs..

The RPO looked good to me on Saturday. ****, I’ll take him scrambling on the drop back passes over Jeff panic throwing a pic.

The RPO looked good to me on Saturday. ****, I’ll take him scrambling on the drop back passes over Jeff panic throwing a pic.
I havent rewatched the game but on plays where he had to look down field, he seemed real hesitant to pull the trigger.. or he was spraying the ball all over the place, over throws and such. Not talking about bubbles or anything like that, his ball placement on some of those were not the best either but mind you I am fully aware he was a guy who is supposed to be redshirted and sitting again next year before actually taking any real reps where we judge him.

The qb room confidence has been destroyed by this offense so TVD looked off beginning of season now his stock is down, he was unplayable against MTSU and injured, Jake looks dam near unplayable so we have no choice to rock with the kid because his legs give the offense the elbow grease needed to get the run game on track against opponents like GT.. I dont think we will be able to do that against Clemson on road but lets see

Advertisement
Seen some bold comparisons to all-time college greats (Cam Newton, Vince Young).

Personally he reminds me of Kelly Bryant.
The Daily Show Idk GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Sit back and enjoy the show my guy

Yeah, I think I only saw him throw that RPO slant play once, but he looked pretty good executing it. Maybe just a touch behind the receiver, and sure, you would want it a little more in front to lead the receiver better, but the play worked.

Advertisement
Watch how many people swarm the hive after He beats Clemson this week.
Calm down.

Not saying it is not possible (and I would absolutely love it if it did, living here in Clemmie country and all), cause it is.

But it would take an effort the likes of which I have not seen from this team these last few years.

Got new members i see…Some been here even when jake was considered the golden boy lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back