Curri Hive

DadeCountyFinest

I Am Legend
1668343898518.png

New hive in town. The future is bright....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Poise and confidence levels looked good. Maybe it helped not only making his first start against GT but it also being in his home state.

Now to hope we get him a solid OC and he continues to work on his passing game. Many of the other tangible positives seem to be there already.

Advertisement
I love what I am seeing with this kid so far. My goodness, for a true freshman he can take some hits and dish out some hits like a linebacker. But, haven't we gave the same premature, unjustified heisman hype to these other Miami qb's since Dorsey (which was actually legit).

1. Kyle Wright
2. Jacory Harris
3. Brad Kaaya
4. D'Eriq King
5. TVD
6. Jake Garcia

I might be missing a few. Seems like we do this with majority of our qb's.

Advertisement
The only way left to go for this kid is up! He will only get better with more reps and his confidence will grow and the trust the OC and his players will have in him as well. Not anointing him yet. But he has a bright future.

I love what I am seeing with this kid so far. My goodness, for a true freshman he can take some hits and dish out some hits like a linebacker. But, haven't we gave the same premature, unjustified heisman hype to these other Miami qb's since Dorsey (which was actually legit).

1. Kyle Wright
2. Jacory Harris
3. Brad Kaaya
4. D'Eriq King
5. TVD
6. Jake Garcia

I might be missing a few. Seems like we do this with majority of our qb's.
He's D'eriq with Jacory's size......and once he get JUUUUIIICCY!!!! with coach Felds this off season the sky is the limit.

Kid got a long way to go to be a good college QB. I hope he turns into our savior but he’s probably getting brought back down to earth a little bit this upcoming week.

Advertisement
Back