2025 Cortez Mills 4* WR from Homestead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok fine then. **** Cortez Mills, let's all hope he goes somewhere else.
lol my guy I get its a message board but there is sooooooo much middle ground between SoFl athletes are being overrated and **** mills.

This is like when I am at breakfast with my girl and I say I want waffles, and she goes, why do you hate pancakes? Like no man, thats a whole nother sentence and not even what I said.

(and for the record I think Mills is a top 5 WR and we should 1,0000% work our asses off to get em)

lol my guy I get its a message board but there is sooooooo much middle ground between SoFl athletes are being overrated and **** mills.

This is like when I am at breakfast with my girl and I say I want waffles, and she goes, why do you hate pancakes? Like no man, thats a whole nother sentence and not even what I said.

(and for the record I think Mills is a top 5 WR and we should 1,0000% work our asses off to get em)
Lmao.

Ok fine then. **** Cortez Mills, let's all hope he goes somewhere else.
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

Advertisement
Dousso on Cortez Mills

On WR Cortez Mills: Big-time players make big-time plays at big-time moments. He led us in the championship in touchdowns. Had two, maybe three touchdowns. He’s so smooth in his releases and he can make the contested catches. I’d love to see him get in a college weight room program and fill out. A lot of my receivers haven't even scratched the surface of what their ability is.

Advertisement
Back