Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Isn’t UF on probation? How did they tamper CM to keep away from other scholarships?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I vaguely recall a rule where you can't be considered a walk-on for 85-scholly purposes if you attend an OV. And that nerd Keith Niebuhr's Tweet yesterday said Cormani was on an OV to FU...

Am I mistaken, did the NCAA change the rule, or is FU just totally inept? (some of these answers are not mutually exclusive.)

Unfortunately I have a few gator friends and they’re telling me this kid won’t even play this year. Or at least not early. And these are laundry bro fanboy homers. Type of dudes that will tell you Jason Marshall is a high pick, Mertz is a Top 3 QB in the SEC, etc.

I found that interesting. Even the homer fans don’t think this kid can play. At least not yet.

Advertisement
Even USF wouldn't take Cormani. You know Deion got on the phone after he badmouthed CU on the way out and talked this kid down

Unfortunately I have a few gator friends and they’re telling me this kid won’t even play this year. Or at least not early. And these are laundry bro fanboy homers. Type of dudes that will tell you Jason Marshall is a high pick, Mertz is a Top 3 QB in the SEC, etc.

I found that interesting. Even the homer fans don’t think this kid can play. At least not yet.
Seems about right. Seems locked in they will play Marshall and Devin Moore. Then Jakeem Jackson, Dijon Johnson, Jakeem Jackson, Sharif Denson. They have some solid pieces in the corner room with experience in that system already and if this kid's the headcase we know he is, he won't show up ready to play mentally beyond his physical frailness.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am pretty sure UF told him they will sit him on ice for 2024...let him gain much needed weight..get acclimated to school..and just take the year to get out of the spotlight and come back in 2025 ready to start. I am sure there was a plan here. No way this kid is even ready to play Special teams right now. Probably not even anywhere near football shape. Hes been smoking weed and goofing off for the last 8 months if you let Deion tell it.

Remind me. Was speed a question of his? I just watched that highlight video and he doesn't seem like he's particularly fast.

Advertisement
Back