Cormani out at CU

MumbleRap

Cam McCormick Senior
Premium
Appears Cormani is no longer practicing at CU, rumored to be back home.

First suspicions arose when he was no longer in the daily practice videos by Prime’s son who films practice… then came the next part.

Apparently he was on FSUs campus this week, and looks like he will be entering portal.

Advertisement
Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

Advertisement
Advertisement
After listening to the podcast with Malik talking about some of the former players bad habits/attitudes, I think the only thing that can ever turn this program around are kids who want to fit into the culture that Mario wants to build. Cormani ain’t it

After listening to the podcast with Malik talking about some of the former players bad habits/attitudes, I think the only thing that can ever turn this program around are kids who want to fit into the culture that Mario wants to build. Cormani ain’t it
I hear you and it’s probably 100% right but I’m sorry the videos I’ve seen of playing for ‘Coach Prime’ the guy seems like a fkn ******* and the worlds most self absorbed person. I imagine the kids all hate it.

Advertisement
Appears Cormani is no longer practicing at CU, rumored to be back home.

First suspicions arose when he was no longer in the daily practice videos by Prime’s son who films practice… then came the next part.

Apparently he was on FSUs campus this week, and looks like he will be entering portal.

Later for that dude. Couldn't care less what he does with himself.

Advertisement

Got a link to this?

Advertisement
Back