Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a problem I believe.

Like track and badminton, you can’t use tricks like these to get around the 85 scholarship limit.

These dumb *** Gata are going to get a visit from the NCAA.
my guess is that they are going to let him enroll in summer as a "walk on" and by fall he will be on ship. Part of the walkon talk was probably to quell some of the backlash and it apparently worked. A lot on their board were "ok" with the take since he was a PWO.

Advertisement

****. In HS, we used to have a teammate who played scout team corner. We called him "ole." This video brought back some fun memories.

1715794332781.png

i get why this thread is still alive but cmon...
tigers dont all the sudden change their stripes and attend class, show up for practice on time, watch film, don't flip off coaches, don't be cancerous babies in the lockerroom....
cmon now...

Advertisement
Advertisement
my guess is that they are going to let him enroll in summer as a "walk on" and by fall he will be on ship. Part of the walkon talk was probably to quell some of the backlash and it apparently worked. A lot on their board were "ok" with the take since he was a PWO.

Maybe you’re right.

If he’s a POW, but starting on 08/31, the NCAA will be on their doorstep.

Not that you can’t have a PWO start, but they’ll be looking at that with a fine tooth comb if that’s how they got around the 85 scholarship limit.

****, I was nervous when Miami was trying to pull that off for the FSU running back a few months ago.

Advertisement
Back