Cormani out at CU

First off, F Deion and F Colorado. LOL. I can blame whoever I want. I didnt say it was solely Deions fault. I said Deion swooped in the 25th hour, threw a bag of money at Cormani, introduced him to celebrities and told him he would be coached by the GOAT CB so why wouldnt he play at Colorado and THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. Lol. No foundation. No structure. Just money, glitz, glamour and a bunch of promises. That was in the **** news. He committed to Colorado with Gillie and Wallo at his announcement. What more do you need to see? Colorado has 15 guys in the portal. Its not a secret anymore that something is not right out there. Smh.
Bro i don't need to see anything. Sound like you mad because he came in here with the bags and promise the kid the world..So what if he did?.How do you know he introduced him to celebrities?. Just because they was there doesn't mean he personally introduced them to him. You sound bitter AF. How many guys Miami did and does have in the Portal?. and stll counting . What i'm trying to tell your goat smelling @ss is to worry about what have going on here. Really you sound like the man bust you in the @SS and left you at the alter. You pitiful.

Advertisement
First off, F Deion and F Colorado. LOL. I can blame whoever I want. I didnt say it was solely Deions fault. I said Deion swooped in the 25th hour, threw a bag of money at Cormani, introduced him to celebrities and told him he would be coached by the GOAT CB so why wouldnt he play at Colorado and THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. Lol. No foundation. No structure. Just money, glitz, glamour and a bunch of promises. That was in the **** news. He committed to Colorado with Gillie and Wallo at his announcement. What more do you need to see? Colorado has 15 guys in the portal. Its not a secret anymore that something is not right out there. Smh.
Because Deion himself is probably gone once his sons leave.

I don't care for him as a coach personally, due to:

• Cutting almost the entire team. Roster attrition takes place whenever a new coach arrives, and coaches will (usually) quietly force out players. But Deion forced out most of his team. It was so extreme it was cruel
  • Doing what he did to Mark Pope. Uncalled for.

Advertisement
We dodgin' bullets like...

sci-fi GIF

Advertisement
Because Deion himself is probably gone once his sons leave.

I don't care for him as a coach personally, due to:

• Cutting almost the entire team. Roster attrition takes place whenever a new coach arrives, and coaches will (usually) quietly force out players. But Deion forced out most of his team. It was so extreme it was cruel
  • Doing what he did to Mark Pope. Uncalled for.
Who cares this is a canes board

Advertisement
DVD is a good recruiter because he 1. does not give up (I was on campus with him and had 4 baddies living across the hall from me, DVD would be there REGULARLY and get absolutely no play but he **** sho tried over and over again) and 2. he is goofy but in a way all kids are goofy. He was young here, he could connect with these kids today but him trying to learn the fine line between "I am your buddy and best friend as a recruiting coordinator" and then trying to discipline someone and get their respect as a coach/mentor instead of respect like you are one of the boys is something he still is likely working on.

**** so he went 0 for 4 and got friend zoned as a recruiter even back then???

Awkward Sewing Bee GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

Advertisement
Bro i don't need to see anything. Sound like you mad because he came in here with the bags and promise the kid the world..So what if he did?.How do you know he introduced him to celebrities?. Just because they was there doesn't mean he personally introduced them to him. You sound bitter AF. How many guys Miami did and does have in the Portal?. and stll counting . What i'm trying to tell your goat smelling @ss is to worry about what have going on here. Really you sound like the man bust you in the @SS and left you at the alter. You pitiful.
Deion doesn't know what he is doing. He signed like 6 high school guys this December he has like 11 wr on scholarship and like 66 overall. I don't wish for bad things to happen to people but he wrote a check his mouth can't cash.

Deion doesn't know what he is doing. He signed like 6 high school guys this December he has like 11 wr on scholarship and like 66 overall. I don't wish for bad things to happen to people but he wrote a check his mouth can't cash.
Probably so. But we shall see. At least you come with some facts and stats Those can't be argue against.

Advertisement
Back