Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Another 5* star kid who didn’t put in the necessary work on & off the field. Not all blue chips r created equal.

I have a new rule; I pay attention to the actions of those who r supposed to be adults in their lives. When kids r not held accountable by their parents, guardians, handlers, etc & r quick to place the blame on others, I tend to get weary.

Deion is the ultimate player coach, so the fact bro called out this young man publicly is all I needed to know. Hopefully, since he’s still young he learns & grow from this, & that includes who’s in his life behind scenes. Ppl can change, but man them stars sometimes be having players thinking they are above the system, & NIL (which is the con) adds to this mentality.
Imagine a kid with his frame (pause) and Reuben bains work ethic. Bain should’ve been a 5* but is only 6’2’’ but will outwork **** near anyone. That’s the kid I want on our squad.

Another 5* star kid who didn’t put in the necessary work on & off the field. Not all blue chips r created equal.

I have a new rule; I pay attention to the actions of those who r supposed to be adults in their lives. When kids r not held accountable by their parents, guardians, handlers, etc & r quick to place the blame on others, I tend to get weary.

Deion is the ultimate player coach, so the fact bro called out this young man publicly is all I needed to know. Hopefully, since he’s still young he learns & grow from this, & that includes who’s in his life behind scenes. Ppl can change, but man them stars sometimes be having players thinking they are above the system, & NIL (which is the con) adds to this mentality.
That's what he wants people to believe it's he's a players coach. I'm all the years I've known deion I'd say what he is first and foremost is an opportunist. He's all about what benefits him and his. Anything else is collateral damage. What Cormani was guilty of is letting him slimy *** old girl take charge and as a result, he got what he got.

Advertisement

100% this. I know some parent's with the worst behaved children who blame everything from daycare, teachers, curriculum etc... to explain why their kids are so disruptive, disobedient and anti-social; so they turn to therapists and drug them up. Very sad.

Advertisement
That's what he wants people to believe it's he's a players coach. I'm all the years I've known deion I'd say what he is first and foremost is an opportunist. He's all about what benefits him and his. Anything else is collateral damage. What Cormani was guilty of is letting him slimy *** old girl take charge and as a result, he got what he got.
I agree with everything you said just not sure how Cormani would’ve dealt with Mario’s emphasis on work ethic.

You pretty much described just about every handler, mentor, "leader of men" buffoon out there. And now that I think about it, some parents can be thrown in there too.

Advertisement
If he leaves after his kids graduate, what then?

He would’ve given Colorado 2 years of free publicity and record number of applications. If he leaves obviously a lot of that attention will go with him but there will be residual effects regarding applications with more kids applying there than they would’ve if he never went there in the first place. That’s not even factoring in the amount of merch they sold that they never would’ve, Game day or attendance, etc, As I said, financially it has already paid off for the University.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back