Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
mom son GIF

Kid played games now **** off

Another 5* star kid who didn’t put in the necessary work on & off the field. Not all blue chips r created equal.

I have a new rule; I pay attention to the actions of those who r supposed to be adults in their lives. When kids r not held accountable by their parents, guardians, handlers, etc & r quick to place the blame on others, I tend to get weary.

Deion is the ultimate player coach, so the fact bro called out this young man publicly is all I needed to know. Hopefully, since he’s still young he learns & grow from this, & that includes who’s in his life behind scenes. Ppl can change, but man them stars sometimes be having players thinking they are above the system, & NIL (which is the con) adds to this mentality.

Advertisement
Another 5* star kid who didn’t put in the necessary work on & off the field. Not all blue chips r created equal.

I have a new rule; I pay attention to the actions of those who r supposed to be adults in their lives. When kids r not held accountable by their parents, guardians, handlers, etc & r quick to place the blame on others, I tend to get weary.

Deion is the ultimate player coach, so the fact bro called out this young man publicly is all I needed to know. Hopefully, since he’s still young he learns & grow from this, & that includes who’s in his life behind scenes. Ppl can change, but man them stars sometimes be having players thinking they are above the system, & NIL (which is the con) adds to this mentality.
Luckily this is one of the areas that Mario is good at. Cormani was a calculated risk because of raw talent, but this is one of the few areas I have complete confidence in Mario with.

The second paragraph speaks volumes...

Advertisement
Back