Cormani out at CU

If any of you guys write for documentaries or film, then you better get your pens out.

Advertisement

Wow, no school…

Funny *** tweet, basically:

“Some notable portal news, Cormani has new NIL representation for….”

IMG_4007.gif

On one side of the coin we have a young man that could be a cancer for the program.

On the other side of the coin we have a redemption arc that could even enhance Mario’s recruiting reputation. Top ranked kid turns his back on Cristobal, but Mario never turns his back on him. Sometimes it’s about more than football. We obviously should shun most top ranked FL kids that wanna come home after spurning us on signing day. Sometimes there are exceptions. No NIL. No promises. That’s a deal I’d be ok with in this scenario.

Advertisement
On one side of the coin we have a young man that could be a cancer for the program.

On the other side of the coin we have a redemption arc that could even enhance Mario’s recruiting reputation. Top ranked kid turns his back on Cristobal, but Mario never turns his back on him. Sometimes it’s about more than football. We obviously should shun most top ranked FL kids that wanna come home after spurning us on signing day. Sometimes there are exceptions. No NIL. No promises. That’s a deal I’d be ok with in this scenario.
He literally just signed with an NIL agent, he ain’t taking your deal. But in the meantime you should submit that script to Disney, I got Jason Clarke as the hard *** head coach. Last scene: kid drafted in the first round, texts Deion “you trim”.

He literally just signed with an NIL agent, he ain’t taking your deal. But in the meantime you should submit that script to Disney, I got Jason Clarke as the hard *** head coach. Last scene: kid drafted in the first round, texts Deion “you trim”.
I’m so out of touch I don’t even know who the **** Jason Clarke is anyway. Yeah he has an NIL agent. I missed the part where he has a bunch of suitors lined up. Also, some **** is best kept in house. For this topic, we can always respect Mario. I did find the trim part funny though.

Advertisement
Didn’t read many of these pages, but quick question, was Cormani paid for the ****** year he had? anyone know if the NIL was tied or are tied to strictly performance? Idk crap about the NIL world

If any of you guys write for documentaries or film, then you better get your pens out.
lol wasnt he filming a highly anticipated documentary when he bailed on us?

Also I cannot figure out the connection with his new agency. Seems like a small agency, roughly 5-6 member team. They actually list their clients on the website and they have roughly 6 players but all of them are on the west coast and graduated from the likes of Cal, USC, Oregon, Washington, Montana, etc. They do have a bunch of random coaches from both NFL and College but guys like assistant WR coach, player personnel director etc. but again with a pretty heavy emphasis on the west coast. I wonder if they are looking at a Utah type of school or something similar.

Also I cannot figure out the connection with his new agency. Seems like a small agency, roughly 5-6 member team. They actually list their clients on the website and they have roughly 6 players but all of them are on the west coast and graduated from the likes of Cal, USC, Oregon, Washington, Montana, etc. They do have a bunch of random coaches from both NFL and College but guys like assistant WR coach, player personnel director etc. but again with a pretty heavy emphasis on the west coast. I wonder if they are looking at an Utah type of school or something similar.
Whatever it is, it’s bad advice all around and looks like both him and the mom are being taken advantage of big time.
Again, just speculation from the outside looking in.

But it sure does look like the situation is going from bad to worse.

Advertisement

Also I cannot figure out the connection with his new agency. Seems like a small agency, roughly 5-6 member team. They actually list their clients on the website and they have roughly 6 players but all of them are on the west coast and graduated from the likes of Cal, USC, Oregon, Washington, Montana, etc. They do have a bunch of random coaches from both NFL and College but guys like assistant WR coach, player personnel director etc. but again with a pretty heavy emphasis on the west coast. I wonder if they are looking at a Utah type of school or something similar.

I think his mother was Googling the various NIL agencies, and as soon as she saw "D-I-S-R-U-P-T", she was like "this is the one for us, Cormani!"...

Facts he would of gotten exposed here as well.

Maybe worse, fans would blame the CB coach saying that there is no way the #2 recruit ( who was getting comps to Patrick Peterson) could be that bad. Pressure (and lack of other options) would keep him in the lineup, he doesn't just get exposed, then we lose games due to him getting torched, and fans get more toxic and say Cristobal hired more bums. I guess the upside of Sanders being his HC is that if Sanders says McClain can't hack it as a CB, it's a pretty safe bet he knows what he's talking about.

Maybe worse, fans would blame the CB coach saying that there is no way the #2 recruit ( who was getting comps to Patrick Peterson) could be that bad. Pressure (and lack of other options) would keep him in the lineup, he doesn't just get exposed, then we lose games due to him getting torched, and fans get more toxic and say Cristobal hired more bums. I guess the upside of Sanders being his HC is that if Sanders says McClain can't hack it as a CB, it's a pretty safe bet he knows what he's talking about.
facts the narrative only works for certain guys, apparently Mario is trash like Kirby till he isnt. Hes a hard worker type those the types that everyone hates but the ones who let the inmates run it are the untouchables lol. Makes zero sense......give me the Knicks HC anyday run them till they cant im old school I had coaches like that they make u better.

Advertisement

Nah he doesn’t deserve another chance. Atleast not right now. He needs that humble pie. Let him think about how he totally lost out on a great career at The U.

Nah he doesn’t deserve another chance. Atleast not right now. He needs that humble pie. Let him think about how he totally lost out on a great career at The U.
Yeah I’m not really sure what I was thinking with that post anyway. It almost seems like I was drunk, high, or joking. You are right, this is a pass.

Would Deion get so mad and upset if this kid didn’t have the skills? Would he publicly knock him down if it was a talent issue? Is Neon Aon Crayon Deion doing all this extra stuff because he believes the kid can’t get better?

The most likely scenario is that he has talent, but needs to put in the work to be successful. Otherwise, Prime Slime wouldn’t have been “coaching” him so hard.

Either that, or he is ****ed off at himself for making such a huge evaluation mistake on the kid’s skills and is an absolute piece of **** by taking it out on him. That certainly is a possibility too.

Advertisement
Back