Cormani out at CU

Advertisement

Wow, no school…

Funny *** tweet, basically:

“Some notable portal news, Cormani has new NIL representation for….”

IMG_4007.gif

On one side of the coin we have a young man that could be a cancer for the program.

On the other side of the coin we have a redemption arc that could even enhance Mario’s recruiting reputation. Top ranked kid turns his back on Cristobal, but Mario never turns his back on him. Sometimes it’s about more than football. We obviously should shun most top ranked FL kids that wanna come home after spurning us on signing day. Sometimes there are exceptions. No NIL. No promises. That’s a deal I’d be ok with in this scenario.

Advertisement
On one side of the coin we have a young man that could be a cancer for the program.

On the other side of the coin we have a redemption arc that could even enhance Mario’s recruiting reputation. Top ranked kid turns his back on Cristobal, but Mario never turns his back on him. Sometimes it’s about more than football. We obviously should shun most top ranked FL kids that wanna come home after spurning us on signing day. Sometimes there are exceptions. No NIL. No promises. That’s a deal I’d be ok with in this scenario.
He literally just signed with an NIL agent, he ain’t taking your deal. But in the meantime you should submit that script to Disney, I got Jason Clarke as the hard *** head coach. Last scene: kid drafted in the first round, texts Deion “you trim”.

He literally just signed with an NIL agent, he ain’t taking your deal. But in the meantime you should submit that script to Disney, I got Jason Clarke as the hard *** head coach. Last scene: kid drafted in the first round, texts Deion “you trim”.
I’m so out of touch I don’t even know who the **** Jason Clarke is anyway. Yeah he has an NIL agent. I missed the part where he has a bunch of suitors lined up. Also, some **** is best kept in house. For this topic, we can always respect Mario. I did find the trim part funny though.

Advertisement
Back